Bootstrapping nonparametric estimators of the volatility function
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fan, Jianqing & Yao, Qiwei, 1998. "Efficient estimation of conditional variance functions in stochastic regression," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6635, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dacorogna, Michael M. & Muller, Ulrich A. & Nagler, Robert J. & Olsen, Richard B. & Pictet, Olivier V., 1993. "A geographical model for the daily and weekly seasonal volatility in the foreign exchange market," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 413-438, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. J. Lawrance, 2013. "Exploratory graphics for financial time series volatility," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 62(5), pages 669-686, November.
- Chauvet, Marcelle & Tierney, Heather L. R., 2007. "Real Time Changes in Monetary Policy," MPRA Paper 16199, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2009.
- Jean-Pierre Stockis & Jürgen Franke & Joseph Tadjuidje Kamgaing, 2010. "On geometric ergodicity of CHARME models," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(3), pages 141-152, May.
- Jürgen Franke & Jean-Pierre Stockis & Joseph Tadjuidje, 2007. "Quantile Sieve Estimates For Time Series," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-005, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Franke Jürgen & Diagne Mabouba, 2006. "Estimating market risk with neural networks," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 24(2), pages 1-21, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:118:y:2004:i:1-2:p:189-218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.