Modelling the impact of pore space distribution on carbon turnover
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- McCown, R. L. & Hammer, G. L. & Hargreaves, J. N. G. & Holzworth, D. P. & Freebairn, D. M., 1996. "APSIM: a novel software system for model development, model testing and simulation in agricultural systems research," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 255-271.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Komarov, Alexander & Chertov, Oleg & Bykhovets, Sergey & Shaw, Cindy & Nadporozhskaya, Marina & Frolov, Pavel & Shashkov, Maxim & Shanin, Vladimir & Grabarnik, Pavel & Priputina, Irina & Zubkova, Elen, 2017. "Romul_Hum model of soil organic matter formation coupled with soil biota activity. I. Problem formulation, model description, and testing," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 345(C), pages 113-124.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Negm, L.M. & Youssef, M.A. & Skaggs, R.W. & Chescheir, G.M. & Jones, J., 2014. "DRAINMOD–DSSAT model for simulating hydrology, soil carbon and nitrogen dynamics, and crop growth for drained crop land," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 30-45.
- Herrero, M. & Gonzalez-Estrada, E. & Thornton, P.K. & Quiros, C. & Waithaka, M.M. & Ruiz, R. & Hoogenboom, G., 2007. "IMPACT: Generic household-level databases and diagnostics tools for integrated crop-livestock systems analysis," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 92(1-3), pages 240-265, January.
- Jing Wang & Feng Fang & Qiang Zhang & Jinsong Wang & Yubi Yao & Wei Wang, 2016. "Risk evaluation of agricultural disaster impacts on food production in southern China by probability density method," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 83(3), pages 1605-1634, September.
- Feike, Til & Henseler, Martin, 2017. "Multiple Policy Instruments for Sustainable Water Management in Crop Production - A Modeling Study for the Chinese Aksu-Tarim Region," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 42-54.
- Unknown, 1997. "A New Soil Conservation Methodology and Application to Cropping Systems in Tropical Steeplands: A comparative synthesis of results obtained in ACIAR Project PN 9201," Technical Reports 113906, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research.
- Meinke, H. & Baethgen, W. E. & Carberry, P. S. & Donatelli, M. & Hammer, G. L. & Selvaraju, R. & Stockle, C. O., 2001. "Increasing profits and reducing risks in crop production using participatory systems simulation approaches," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 70(2-3), pages 493-513.
- Farquharson, Robert J., 2006. "Production Response and Input Demand in Decision Making: Nitrogen Fertilizer and Wheat Growers," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Department of Agriculture and Food Systems, vol. 14.
- Probert, M. E. & Dimes, J. P. & Keating, B. A. & Dalal, R. C. & Strong, W. M., 1998. "APSIM's water and nitrogen modules and simulation of the dynamics of water and nitrogen in fallow systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 1-28, January.
- Kabir, Md. Jahangir & Gaydon, Donald S. & Cramb, Rob & Roth, Christian H., 2018. "Bio-economic evaluation of cropping systems for saline coastal Bangladesh: I. Biophysical simulation in historical and future environments," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 107-122.
- Cabelguenne, M. & Debaeke, P. & Bouniols, A., 1999. "EPICphase, a version of the EPIC model simulating the effects of water and nitrogen stress on biomass and yield, taking account of developmental stages: validation on maize, sunflower, sorghum, soybea," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 175-196, June.
- Brennan, Lisa E. & Lisson, Shaun N. & Bristow, Keith L. & Schuurs, Mark & Linedale, Tony & Smith, Mike & Hughes, Dene & Keating, Brian, 2000. "DAM EA$Y: A Framework for Assessing the Costs and Benefits of On-Farm Storage Based Sugarcane Production Systems," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 123614, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Adiku, Samuel G.K. & MacCarthy, Dilys S. & Kumahor, Samuel K., 2021. "A conceptual modelling framework for simulating the impact of soil degradation on maize yield in data-sparse regions of the tropics," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 448(C).
- Hertzler, Greg & Sanderson, Todd & Capon, Timothy & Hayman, Peter & Kingwell, Ross S., 2013. "Climate change and adaptation in Australian wheat dominant agriculture: a real options analysis," 2013 Conference (57th), February 5-8, 2013, Sydney, Australia 152196, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Jongschaap, Raymond E.E., 2007. "Sensitivity of a crop growth simulation model to variation in LAI and canopy nitrogen used for run-time calibration," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 200(1), pages 89-98.
- Luedeling, E., 2011. "Climate change impacts on crop production in Busia and Homa Bay Counties, Kenya," Working Papers b17076, World Agroforestry Centre, Library Department.
- Anwar, Muhuddin Rajin & Liu, De Li & Farquharson, Robert & Macadam, Ian & Abadi, Amir & Finlayson, John & Wang, Bin & Ramilan, Thiagarajah, 2015. "Climate change impacts on phenology and yields of five broadacre crops at four climatologically distinct locations in Australia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 133-144.
- Jha, Pramod & Lakaria, Brij Lal & Vishwakarma, AK & Wanjari, RH & Mohanty, M & Sinha, Nishant K & Somasundaram, J & Dheri, GS & Dwivedi, AK & Sharma, Raj Paul & Singh, Muneshwar & Dalal, RC & Biswas, , 2021. "Modeling the organic carbon dynamics in long-term fertilizer experiments of India using the Rothamsted carbon model," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 450(C).
- Graham R. Marshall & Kevin A. Parton & G.L. Hammer, 1996.
"Risk Attitude, Planting Conditions And The Value Of Seasonal Forecasts To A Dryland Wheat Grower,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 40(3), pages 211-233, December.
- Marshall, Graham R. & Parton, Kevin A. & Hammer, G.L., 1996. "Risk Attitude, Planting Conditions And The Value Of Seasonal Forecasts To A Dryland Wheat Grower," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 40(3), pages 1-23, December.
- Chikowo, R. & Corbeels, M. & Tittonell, P. & Vanlauwe, B. & Whitbread, A. & Giller, K.E., 2008. "Aggregating field-scale knowledge into farm-scale models of African smallholder systems: Summary functions to simulate crop production using APSIM," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 151-166, June.
- Kingwell, Ross S., 2006. "Climate change in Australia: agricultural impacts and adaptation," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Department of Agriculture and Food Systems, vol. 14.
More about this item
KeywordsCIPS model; Carbon turnover; Carbon sequestration; Arable soil; Pore space;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecomod:v:208:y:2007:i:2:p:295-306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/ecological-modelling .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/ecological-modelling .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.