Endogenous binary choice models with median restrictions: A comment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen V. Cameron & James J. Heckman, 1998. "Life Cycle Schooling and Dynamic Selection Bias: Models and Evidence for Five Cohorts of American Males," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(2), pages 262-333, April.
- Manski, Charles F., 1985. "Semiparametric analysis of discrete response : Asymptotic properties of the maximum score estimator," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 313-333, March.
- Azeem Shaikh & Edward Vytlacil, 2005. "Threshold Crossing Models and Bounds on Treatment Effects: A Nonparametric Analysis," NBER Technical Working Papers 0307, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hong, Han & Tamer, Elie, 2003. "Endogenous binary choice model with median restrictions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 219-225, August.
- Heckman, James J, 1990. "Varieties of Selection Bias," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 313-318, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yingying Dong & Arthur Lewbel, 2015.
"A Simple Estimator for Binary Choice Models with Endogenous Regressors,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1-2), pages 82-105, February.
- Yingying Dong & Arthur Lewbel, 2004. "A Simple Estimator for Binary Choice Models with Endogenous Regressors," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 604, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 15 Jun 2012.
- Yingying Dong & Arthur Lewbel, 2012. "A Simple Estimator for Binary Choice Models With Endogenous Regressors," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 807, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Yingying Dong & Arthur Lewbel & Thomas Tao Yang, 2012. "Comparing Features of Convenient Estimators for Binary Choice Models With Endogenous Regressors," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 789, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 15 May 2012.
- Yingying Dong & Arthur Lewbel, 2012. "Simple Estimators for Binary Choice Models with Endogenous Regressors," Working Papers 111204, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Arthur Lewbel & Yingying Dong & Thomas Tao Yang, 2012. "Viewpoint: Comparing features of convenient estimators for binary choice models with endogenous regressors," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 45(3), pages 809-829, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:98:y:2008:i:1:p:23-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.