Endogenous timing in a mixed oligopoly: a forgotten equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pal, Debashis, 1998. "Endogenous timing in a mixed oligopoly," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 181-185, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yuanzhu Lu & Sougata Poddar, 2009. "Endogenous Timing In A Mixed Duopoly And Private Duopoly -'Capacity-Then-Quantity' Game: The Linear Demand Case ," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(2), pages 138-150, June.
- Anam Mahmudul & Basher Syed A & Chiang Shin-Hwan, 2007. "Mixed Oligopoly under Demand Uncertainty," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-26, June.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2007:i:2:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yuanzhu Lu, 2006.
"Endogenous Timing in a Mixed Oligopoly with Foreign Competitors: the Linear Demand Case,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 88(1), pages 49-68, June.
- Yuanzhu Lu, 2005. "Endogenous Timing in a Mixed Oligopoly with Foreign Competitors: the Linear Demand Case," CEMA Working Papers 506, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Wang, Leonard F.S. & Mukherjee, Arijit, 2012. "Undesirable competition," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 175-177.
- Yuanzhu Lu, 2005. "Endogenous Timing in a Mixed Oligopoly with Foreign Competitors," Industrial Organization 0508012, EconWPA.
- Lu, Yuanzhu, 2007. "Endogenous timing in a mixed oligopoly: Another forgotten equilibrium," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 226-227, February.
- Kangsik Choi & Yuanzhu Lu, 2009. "A Model Of Endogenous Payoff Motives And Endogenous Timing In A Mixed Duopoly ," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(3), pages 203-223, September.
- Vasileios Zikos, 2007. "Equilibrium and Optimal R&D Roles in a Mixed Market," Discussion Paper Series 2007_08, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Mar 2007.
- Tamás Balogh & Attila Tasnádi, 2012.
"Does timing of decisions in a mixed duopoly matter?,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 106(3), pages 233-249, July.
- Balogh, Tamás L. & Tasnádi, Attila, 2011. "Does timing of decisions in a mixed duopoly matter?," MPRA Paper 30993, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yuanzhu Lu, 2007. "Endogenous timing in a mixed oligopoly consisting of a single public firm and foreign competitors," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 12(2), pages 1-7.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Akira Ogawa, 2010. "On The Robustness Of Private Leadership In Mixed Duopoly," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(2), pages 149-160, June.
- Kangsik, Choi, 2009. "Endogenous Timing with Government's Preference and Privatization," MPRA Paper 13844, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yuanzhu Lu & Sougata Poddar, 2006. "Endogenous Timing in a Mixed Duopoly and Private Duopoly - ‘Capacity- then-Quantity’ Game," Departmental Working Papers wp0605, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Lin, Ming Hsin & Matsumura, Toshihiro, 2017. "Optimal Privatization Policy under Private Leadership in Mixed Oligopolies," MPRA Paper 79913, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:83:y:2004:i:2:p:147-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.