Endogenous timing in a mixed oligopoly: Another forgotten equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pal, Debashis, 1998. "Endogenous timing in a mixed oligopoly," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 181-185, November.
- Jacques, Armel, 2004. "Endogenous timing in a mixed oligopoly: a forgotten equilibrium," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 147-148, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anam Mahmudul & Basher Syed A & Chiang Shin-Hwan, 2007. "Mixed Oligopoly under Demand Uncertainty," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-26, June.
- Tamás Balogh & Attila Tasnádi, 2012.
"Does timing of decisions in a mixed duopoly matter?,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 106(3), pages 233-249, July.
- Balogh, Tamás L. & Tasnádi, Attila, 2011. "Does timing of decisions in a mixed duopoly matter?," MPRA Paper 30993, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wang, Leonard F.S. & Mukherjee, Arijit, 2012. "Undesirable competition," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 175-177.
- Yuanzhu Lu & Sougata Poddar, 2009. "Endogenous Timing In A Mixed Duopoly And Private Duopoly -'Capacity-Then-Quantity' Game: The Linear Demand Case ," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(2), pages 138-150, June.
- Kangsik Choi & Yuanzhu Lu, 2009. "A Model Of Endogenous Payoff Motives And Endogenous Timing In A Mixed Duopoly ," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(3), pages 203-223, September.
- Vasileios Zikos, 2007. "Equilibrium and Optimal R&D Roles in a Mixed Market," Discussion Paper Series 2007_08, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Mar 2007.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2007:i:2:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:94:y:2007:i:2:p:226-227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.