The impact of local funding on the technical efficiency of Oklahoma schools
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hoxby, Caroline M., 1999. "The productivity of schools and other local public goods producers," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 1-30, October.
- Caroline M. Hoxby, 2001.
"All School Finance Equalizations are Not Created Equal,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 116(4), pages 1189-1231.
- Caroline M. Hoxby, 1998. "All School Finance Equalizations Are Not Created Equal," NBER Working Papers 6792, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deller, Steven C. & Rudnicki, Edward, 1993. "Production efficiency in elementary education: The case of Maine public schools," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 45-57, March.
- George E. Battese & Greg S. Corra, 1977. "Estimation Of A Production Frontier Model: With Application To The Pastoral Zone Of Eastern Australia," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 21(3), pages 169-179, December.
- Battese, George E. & Corra, Greg S., 1977. "Estimation Of A Production Frontier Model: With Application To The Pastoral Zone Of Eastern Australia," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 21(03), December.
- Battese, G E & Coelli, T J, 1995. "A Model for Technical Inefficiency Effects in a Stochastic Frontier Production Function for Panel Data," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 325-332.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:9:y:2007:i:9:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sumon Kumar Bhaumik & Ralitza Dimova, 2014.
"Good and bad institutions: is the debate over? Cross-country firm-level evidence from the textile industry,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 38(1), pages 109-126.
- Bhaumik, Sumon K. & Dimova, Ralitza, 2011. "Good and Bad Institutions: Is the Debate Over? Cross-Country Firm-Level Evidence from the Textile Industry," IZA Discussion Papers 5471, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- B. Brorsen & Taeyoon Kim, 2013. "Data aggregation in stochastic frontier models: the closed skew normal distribution," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 27-34, February.
- Todd Nesbit & Joseph Palardy, 2007. "Traditional public schools versus charter schools: a comparison of technical efficiency," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 9(9), pages 1-10.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Laurent Weill, 2004.
"Does better governance foster efficiency? An aggregate frontier analysis,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 75-90, January.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Laurent Weill, 2005. "Does better governance foster efficiency? An aggregate frontier analysis," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8368, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Millimet, Daniel L. & Collier, Trevor, 2008. "Efficiency in public schools: Does competition matter?," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 145(1-2), pages 134-157, July.
- Torberg Falch & Astrid Marie Jorde Sandsør & Bjarne Strøm, 2015. "Do smaller classes always improve students' long run outcomes?," Working Paper Series 16415, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:81:y:2003:i:1:p:31-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .