Simultaneous moral hazard and adverse selection with risk averse agents
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Guesnerie, Roger & Picard, Pierre & Rey, Patrick, 1989.
"Adverse selection and moral hazard with risk neutral agents,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 807-823, April.
- Guesnerie Roger & Picard Pierre & Rey P, 1986. "Adverse selection and moral hazard with risk-neutral agent," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 8624, CEPREMAP.
- Steven Shavell, 1979. "Risk Sharing and Incentives in the Principal and Agent Relationship," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 55-73, Spring.
- Picard, Pierre, 1987.
"On the design of incentive schemes under moral hazard and adverse selection,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 305-331, August.
- Picard Pierre, 1986. "On the design of incentive schemes under moral hazard and adverse selection," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 8602, CEPREMAP.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Rochet, Jean-Charles, 1998. "Regulation of a Risk Averse Firm," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 149-173, November.
- Page, F H, Jr, 1991. "Optimal Contract Mechanisms for Principal-Agent Problems with Moral Hazard and Adverse Selection," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 1(4), pages 323-338, October.
- Eric Maskin & John Riley, 1984. "Monopoly with Incomplete Information," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 15(2), pages 171-196, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donze, Jocelyn & Gunnes, Trude, 2018.
"Becoming “We” instead of “I”, identity management and incentives in the workplace,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 105-120.
- Donze, Jocelyn & Gunnes, Trude, 2013. "Becoming "We" Instead of "I", Identity Management and Incentives in the Workplace," MPRA Paper 44769, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jocelyn Donze & Trude Gunnes, 2013. "Becoming “We” Instead of “I”, Identity Management and Incentives in the Workplace," Working Papers of BETA 2013-17, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Jocelyn Donze & Trude Gunnes, 2015. "Becoming “We” Instead of “I”, Identity Management and Incentives in the Workplace," Working Papers of BETA 2015-09, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Jocelyn Donze & Trude Gunnes, 2013. "Becoming "We" instead of "I". Identity management and incentives in the workplace," Discussion Papers 760, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Signe Anthon & Serge Garcia & Anne Stenger, 2006. "Incentive Contracts for Natura 2000 Implementation: A Mixed Model of Adverse Selection and Moral Hazard," Working Papers - Cahiers du LEF 2006-06, Laboratoire d'Economie Forestiere, AgroParisTech-INRA.
- Nicol'as Hern'andez Santib'a~nez & Dylan Possamai & Chao Zhou, 2017. "Bank monitoring incentives under moral hazard and adverse selection," Papers 1701.05864, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2018.
- Arun Malik, 2007. "Optimal environmental regulation based on more than just emissions," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 1-16, August.
- Nicolás Hernández Santibáñez & Dylan Possamaï & Chao Zhou, 2017. "Bank monitoring incentives under moral hazard and adverse selection," Working Papers hal-01435460, HAL.
- Kosmas Marinakis & Theofanis Tsoulouhas, 2012. "A comparison of cardinal tournaments and piece rate contracts with liquidity constrained agents," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 105(2), pages 161-190, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:79:y:2003:i:2:p:283-289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.