Stayers versus defecting movers: a note on the identification of defective duration models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jovanovic, Boyan, 1979. "Job Matching and the Theory of Turnover," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(5), pages 972-990, October.
- J. Heckman & B. Singer, 1984. "The Identifiability of the Proportional Hazard Model," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(2), pages 231-241.
- Lancaster, Tony, 1979. "Econometric Methods for the Duration of Unemployment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(4), pages 939-956, July.
- Chris Elbers & Geert Ridder, 1982. "True and Spurious Duration Dependence: The Identifiability of the Proportional Hazard Model," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(3), pages 403-409.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:jns:jbstat:v:227:y:2007:i:1:p:65-86 is not listed on IDEAS
- Palali, Ali & van Ours, Jan, 2015.
"Love Conquers All but Nicotine : Spousal Peer Effects on the Decision to Quit Smoking,"
2015-048, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Palali, Ali & van Ours, Jan C., 2015. "Love conquers all but nicotine; spousal peer effects on the decision to quit smoking," CEPR Discussion Papers 10860, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Abbring, Jaap H., 2003. "Dynamic Econometric Program Evaluation," IZA Discussion Papers 804, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jaap H. Abbring, 2010. "Identification of Dynamic Discrete Choice Models," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 2(1), pages 367-394, September.
- Ali Palali & Jan C. van Ours, 2016. "Love conquers all but nicotine; spousal peer e ffects on the decision to quit smoking," CPB Discussion Paper 333, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Kyyrä, Tomi & Ollikainen, Virve, 2008. "To search or not to search? The effects of UI benefit extension for the older unemployed," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(10-11), pages 2048-2070, October.
- Jaap H. Abbring, 0000. "Mixed Hitting-Time Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-057/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 11 Aug 2009.
- Jan (J.C.) van Ours & Ali Palali, 2017. "The Impact of Tobacco Control Policies on Smoking Initiation in Europe," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-074/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jaap H. Abbring, 2012. "Mixed Hitting‐Time Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 80(2), pages 783-819, March.
- Jaap H. Abbring, 2006. "The Event-History Approach to Program Evaluation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-057/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 29 Oct 2007.
- Jaap Abbring & James Heckman, 2008. "Dynamic policy analysis," CeMMAP working papers CWP05/08, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Kyyrä, Tomi & Wilke, Ralf A., 2006. "Reduction in the Long-Term Unemployment of the Elderly: A Success Story from Finland Revised," Discussion Papers 396, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Melanie Arntz & Ralf Wilke, 2009.
"Unemployment Duration in Germany: Individual and Regional Determinants of Local Job Finding, Migration and Subsidized Employment,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(1), pages 43-61.
- Arntz, Melanie & Wilke, Ralf A., 2006. "Unemployment duration in Germany: individual and regional determinants of local job finding, migration and subsidized employment," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-092, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Virve Ollikainen & Tomi Kyyrä, 2006. "To Search or Not to Search? The Effects of UI Benefit Extension for the Elderly Unemployed," Discussion Papers 400, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Govert E. Bijwaard, 2008. "Modeling Migration Dynamics of Immigrants," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-070/4, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:74:y:2002:i:3:p:327-331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .