Supervision and effort in an intertemporal efficiency wage model: the role of the Solow condition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Krueger, Alan B & Summers, Lawrence H, 1988. "Efficiency Wages and the Inter-industry Wage Structure," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(2), pages 259-293, March.
- Lin, Chung-cheng & Lai, Ching-chong, 1994. "The turnover costs and the Solow condition in an efficiency wage model with intertemporal optimization," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 501-505, August.
- Salop, Steven C, 1979. "A Model of the Natural Rate of Unemployment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(1), pages 117-125, March.
- Marti, Christopher, 1997. "Efficiency wages: combining the shirking and turnover cost models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 327-330, December.
- Shapiro, Carl & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1984. "Equilibrium Unemployment as a Worker Discipline Device," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 433-444, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Walsh, Frank, 2005. "Monetary shocks with variable effort," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 133-141, March.
- M. Diaz & Rosario Sanchez, 2008.
"Firm size and productivity in Spain: a stochastic frontier analysis,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 315-323, March.
- Rosario Sanchez & Maria Angeles Diaz, "undated". "Firms' Size and Productivity in Spain: a Stochastic Frontier Analysis," EcoMod2006 272100076, EcoMod.
- Strobl, Eric & Walsh, Frank, 2007.
"Estimating the shirking model with variable effort,"
Elsevier, pages 623-637.
- STROBL, Eric & WALSH, Frank, 2003. "Estimating the shirking model with variable effort," CORE Discussion Papers 2003075, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Eric Strobl & Frank Walsh, 2007. "Estimating the shirking model with variable effort," Open Access publications 10197/8056, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Mohamed Jellal & Francois-Charles Wolff, 2003. "Dual Labor Markets And Strategic Efficiency Wage," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 99-112.
- Melike Bildirici & Elçin Aykaç Alp, 2012. "Minimum wage is efficient wage in Turkish labor market: TAR–cointegration analysis," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 1261-1270, June.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:10:y:2008:i:9:p:1-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frank Walsh, 2000. "Monetary shocks with nominal wage stickiness and variable effort," Working Papers 200024, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Faria, Joao & Jellal, Mohamed, 2009. "A Siocio-Psychological Theory of Efficiency Wage Growth," MPRA Paper 17184, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- François-Charles Wolff & Mohamed Jellal & Khaled Bouabdallah, 2004.
"Unemployment and work sharing in an efficiency wage model,"
AccessEcon, vol. 10(3), pages 1-7.
- Jellal, Mohamed & Bouadbdallah, khaled & wolff, François charles, 2004. "Unemployment and work sharing in an efficiency wage model," MPRA Paper 38429, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Faria, Joao & Jellal, Mohamed, 2009. "Dynamic of Employment and Wages Incentives," MPRA Paper 17183, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guerrazzi, Marco, 2012. "On involuntary unemployment: notes on efficiency-wage competition," MPRA Paper 38140, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fernando Zanella, 2008. "Different times, different commitments, but the same old practices: failure of the efficiency wage model for socially devoted firms," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 10(9), pages 1-6.
- Jellal, Mohamed, 2014. "Social psychology and gender efficiency wage gap," MPRA Paper 57884, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M Guerrazzi, 2008. "A Dynamic Efficiency-Wage Model with Continuous Effort and Externalities," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 13(2), pages 37-58, September.
- Faria, Joao & Jellal, Mohamed, 2009. "Industrialization Jobs Creation and Wages Incentives," MPRA Paper 17185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:10:y:2004:i:3:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joao Ricardo Faria, 2000. "An Economic Analysis of the Peter and Dilbert Principles," Working Paper Series 101, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Jellal, Mohamed, 2014. "Agglomeration economies and optimal efficiency wage," MPRA Paper 57836, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:67:y:2000:i:1:p:93-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .