A note on optimal penal codes in stochastic Bertrand supergames
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Beth Allen & Martin Hellwig, 1986. "Bertrand-Edgeworth Oligopoly in Large Markets," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(2), pages 175-204.
- Richard E. Levitan & Martin Shubik, 1970.
"Price Duopoly and Capacity Constraints,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
287, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Requate, Till, 1994. "Repeated Price Competition with Increasing Marginal Costs," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 23(1), pages 1-24.
- LAMBSON , Val E., 1995. "Optimal Penal Codes in Stochastic Bertrand Games and Collusion over the Business Cycle," CORE Discussion Papers 1995019, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Lambson Val Eugene, 1994. "Some Results on Optimal Penal Codes in Asymmetric Bertrand Supergames," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 444-468, April.
- Lambson, Val Eugene, 1995. "Optimal penal codes in nearly symmetric Bertrand supergames with capacity constraints," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 1-22.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:65:y:1999:i:1:p:41-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.