On the properties of the Dickey-Pantula test against fractional alternatives
The limit properties of the testing sequence underlying the Dickey-Pantula test for a double unit root in a time series are derived when the true data generating process is assumed to be nonstationary fractionally integrated.
(This abstract was borrowed from another version of this item.)
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Diebold, Francis X. & Rudebusch, Glenn D., 1991.
"On the power of Dickey-Fuller tests against fractional alternatives,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 155-160, February.
- Francis X. Diebold & Glenn D. Rudebusch, 1990. "On the power of Dickey-Fuller tests against fractional alternatives," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 119, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Dickey, David A & Pantula, Sastry G, 1987. "Determining the Ordering of Differencing in Autoregressive Processes," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 5(4), pages 455-61, October.
- Sowell, Fallaw, 1990. "The Fractional Unit Root Distribution," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(2), pages 495-505, March.
- Sen, D L & Dickey, David A, 1987. "Symmetric Test for Second Differencing in Univariate Time Series," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 5(4), pages 463-73, October.
- : Katarina Juselius, 1993. "Do Purchasing Power Parity and Uncovered Interest Rate Parity Hold in the Long Run? - An Example of Likelihood in a Multivariate Time-Series Model," Discussion Papers 93-14, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Hassler, Uwe & Wolters, Jurgen, 1994. "On the power of unit root tests against fractional alternatives," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 1-5, May.
- Pantula, Sastry G., 1989. "Testing for Unit Roots in Time Series Data," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(02), pages 256-271, August.
- Kitamura, Yuichi, 1995. "Estimation of Cointegrated Systems with I(2) Processes," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(01), pages 1-24, February.
- Haldrup, Niels, 1994. "Semiparametric Tests for Double Unit Roots," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 12(1), pages 109-22, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:57:y:1997:i:1:p:11-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.