Fractional integration and the augmented Dickey-Fuller Test
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Krämer, Walter, 1997. "Fractional integration and the augmented dickey-fuller test," Technical Reports 1997,06, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
References listed on IDEAS
- Diebold, Francis X. & Rudebusch, Glenn D., 1991.
"On the power of Dickey-Fuller tests against fractional alternatives,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 155-160, February.
- Francis X. Diebold & Glenn D. Rudebusch, 1990. "On the power of Dickey-Fuller tests against fractional alternatives," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 119, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Schwert, G William, 2002.
"Tests for Unit Roots: A Monte Carlo Investigation,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 20(1), pages 5-17, January.
- Hassler, Uwe & Wolters, Jurgen, 1994. "On the power of unit root tests against fractional alternatives," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 1-5, May.
- Sowell, Fallaw, 1990. "The Fractional Unit Root Distribution," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(2), pages 495-505, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Uwe Hassler & Matei Demetrescu & Adina Tarcolea, 2011. "Asymptotic normal tests for integration in panels with cross-dependent units," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 95(2), pages 187-204, June.
- Krämer, Walter, 1997. "Kointegration von Aktienkursen," Technical Reports 1997,11, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- George, Halkos & Ilias, Kevork, 2005.
"Το Υπόδειγμα Τυχαίου Περιπάτου Με Αυτοπαλίνδρομα Σφάλματα
[The random walk model with autoregressive errors]," MPRA Paper 33312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- V. A. Reisen & C. Lévy-Leduc & M. Bourguignon & H. Boistard, 2017. "Robust Dickey–Fuller tests based on ranks for time series with additive outliers," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 80(1), pages 115-131, January.
- Lima, Luiz Renato & Notini, Hilton Hostalácio & Reis Gomes, Fábio Augusto, 2010. "Empirical Evidence on Convergence Across Brazilian States," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 64(2), June.
- Krämer Walter, 2002. "Statistische Besonderheiten von Finanzzeitreihen / Statistical Properties of Financial Time Series," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 222(2), pages 210-229, April.
- Haldrup, Niels & Nielsen, Morten Orregaard, 2006.
"A regime switching long memory model for electricity prices,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 135(1-2), pages 349-376.
- Niels Haldrup & Morten O. Nielsen, 2004. "A Regime Switching Long Memory Model for Electricity Prices," Economics Working Papers 2004-2, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Bisaglia, Luisa & Procidano, Isabella, 2002. "On the power of the Augmented Dickey-Fuller test against fractional alternatives using bootstrap," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(3), pages 343-347, November.
- Kramer, Walter & Marmol, Francesc, 2004.
"The power of residual-based tests for cointegration when residuals are fractionally integrated,"
Elsevier, pages 63-69.
- Krämer, Walter & Marmol, Francesc, 1998. "The power of residual-based tests for cointegration when residuals are fractionally integrated," Technical Reports 1998,42, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Krämer, Walter & Mármol, Francesc, 1999. "The power of residual base tests for cointegration when residuals are fractionally integrated," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 6301, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Marzio Galeotti & Matteo Manera & Alessandro Lanza, 2006.
"On the Robustness of Robustness Checks of the Environmental Kuznets Curve,"
UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics
unimi-1027, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Marzio Galeotti & Matteo Manera & Alessandro Lanza, 2006. "On the Robustness of Robustness Checks of the Environmental Kuznets Curve," Working Papers 20060501, Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Dipartimento di Statistica, revised May 2006.
- Marzio Galeotti & Matteo Manera & Alessandro Lanza, 2006. "On the Robustness of Robustness Checks of the Environmental Kuznets Curve," Working Papers 2006.22, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- repec:sek:ibmpro:3004657 is not listed on IDEAS
- Juan J. Dolado & Jesús Gonzalo & Laura Mayoral, 2005.
"What is what?: A simple time-domain test of long-memory vs. structural breaks,"
Economics Working Papers
954, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Juan J. Dolado & Jesús Gonzalo & Laura Mayoral, 2005. "What is What? A Simple Time-Domain Test of Long-memory vs. Structural Breaks," Working Papers 258, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Marzio Galeotti & Matteo Manera & Alessandro Lanza, 2009. "On the Robustness of Robustness Checks of the Environmental Kuznets Curve Hypothesis," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 42(4), pages 551-574, April.
- Matei Demetrescu, 2009. "Panel unit root testing and the martingale difference hypothesis for German stocks," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 1749-1759.
- Franco, G.C. & Reisen, V.A. & Alves, F.A., 2013. "Bootstrap tests for fractional integration and cointegration: A comparison study," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 19-29.
More about this item
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:61:y:1998:i:3:p:269-272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.