Symmetric Test for Second Differencing in Univariate Time Series
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 5 (1987)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.amstat.org/publications/index.html|
- Niels Haldrup & Peter Lildholdt, 2005.
"Local power functions of tests for double unit roots,"
Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 59(2), pages 159-179.
- Niels Haldrup & Peter Lildholdt, "undated". "Local Power Functions of Tests for Double Unit Roots," Economics Working Papers 2000-2, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Haldrup, Niels Prof. & Lildholdt, Peter, 2000. "Local Power Functions of Tests for Double Unit Roots," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt01j3m1h6, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Shin, Dong Wan & So, Beong Soo, 2002. "Recursive mean adjustment and tests for nonstationarities," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 203-208, April.
- Oliver Holtemöller, 2004. "A monetary vector error correction model of the Euro area and implications for monetary policy," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 553-574, 09.
- Dolado, Juan J. & Marmol, Francesc, 1997. "On the properties of the Dickey-Pantula test against fractional alternatives," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 11-16, November.
- Mármol, Francesc & Dolado, Juan José, 1997. "On the properties of the Dickey-Pantula test against fractional alternatives," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 4549, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- María del Mar Sánchez de la Vega & Arielle Beyaert, 1994. "Los contrastes de raiz unitaria: una panorámica," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 1, pages 109-154, Junio.
- Anton Skrobotov, 2013. "Double Unit Roots Testing, GLS-detrending and Uncertainty over the Initial Conditions," Working Papers 0083, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Niels Haldrup & Peter Lildholdt, "undated". "On the Robustness of Unit Root Tests in the Presence of Double Unit Roots," Economics Working Papers 2000-1, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Haldrup, Niels Prof. & Lildholdt, Peter, 2000. "On the Robustness of Unit Root Tests in the Presence of Double Unit Roots," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt2k0780sh, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Yoon, Gawon, 2005. "An introduction to I([infinity]) processes," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 473-483, May.
- Dong Shin & Man-Suk Oh, 2003. "Tests for the order of integration against higher order integration," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 383-396, July.
- Holtemöller, Oliver, 2002. "Money and prices: An I(2) analysis for the euro area," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2002,12, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:5:y:1987:i:4:p:463-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed