An enlarged definition of cointegration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Stock, James H & Watson, Mark W, 1993.
"A Simple Estimator of Cointegrating Vectors in Higher Order Integrated Systems,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(4), pages 783-820, July.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 1991. "A simple estimator of cointegrating vectors in higher order integrated systems," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 91-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Johansen, Soren, 1991. "Estimation and Hypothesis Testing of Cointegration Vectors in Gaussian Vector Autoregressive Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1551-1580, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leschinski, Christian & Voges, Michelle & Sibbertsen, Philipp, 2019. "A Comparison of Semiparametric Tests for Fractional Cointegration," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-651, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Hualde, J. & Robinson, P.M., 2010. "Semiparametric inference in multivariate fractionally cointegrated systems," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 157(2), pages 492-511, August.
- Robinson, Peter M. & Yajima, Yoshihiro, 2002. "Determination of cointegrating rank in fractional systems," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 217-241, February.
- Javier Hualde, 2012. "Estimation of the cointegrating rank in fractional cointegration," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 1205, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Ghosh, Suvankar & Troutt, Marvin D. & Thornton, John H. & Felix Offodile, O., 2010. "An empirical method for assessing the research relevance gap," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(3), pages 942-948, March.
- Lin, Yan-Xia & McCrae, Michael & M. Gulati, Chandra, 1998. "Cointegration between exchange rates: a generalized linear cointegration model," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 8(2-3), pages 333-352, September.
- Benjamin Tabak, 2009. "Testing the expectations hypothesis in the Brazilian term structure of interest rates: a cointegration analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(21), pages 2681-2689.
- Michał Majsterek, 2012. "Cointegration Analysis in the Case of I(2) – General Overview," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 4(4), pages 215-252, December.
- Carlos P. Barros & Joao R. Faria & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2009. "Persistence on airline accidents," Faculty Working Papers 08/09, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Man Wang & Ngai Hang Chan, 2016. "Testing for the Equality of Integration Orders of Multiple Series," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(4), pages 1-10, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:50:y:1996:i:2:p:193-195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.