The Green Golden Rule
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1976. "Economic Development and Efficiency Criteria in the Satisfaction of Basic Needs," MPRA Paper 7980, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Mar 1977.
- Dutta, Prajit K., 1991. "What do discounted optima converge to?: A theory of discount rate asymptotics in economic models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 64-94, October.
- R. M. Solow, 1974.
"Intergenerational Equity and Exhaustible Resources,"
Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(5), pages 29-45.
- R. M. Solow, 1973. "Intergenerational Equity and Exhaustable Resources," Working papers 103, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Beltratti, Andrea & Heal, Geoffrey, 1994. "The environment and the long run: A comparison of different criteria," MPRA Paper 7907, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dutta, P.K., 1991. "What Do Discounted Optima Converge To? A Theory of Discount Rate Asymptotics in Economic Models," RCER Working Papers 264, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Andrea Beltratti & Graciela Chichilnisky & Geoffrey Heal, 1993. "Sustainable Growth and the Green Golden Rule," NBER Working Papers 4430, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Graciela Chichilnisky, 1996. "An axiomatic approach to sustainable development," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 13(2), pages 231-257, April.
- Nishimura, Kazuo & Stachurski, John, 2007.
"Stochastic optimal policies when the discount rate vanishes,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 1416-1430, April.
- Kazuo Nishimura & John Stachurski, 2006. "Stochastic Optimal Policies When the Discout Rate Vanishes," KIER Working Papers 617, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Hakenes, Hendrik & Katolnik, Svetlana, 2017. "On the incentive effects of job rotation," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 424-441.
- Urmee Khan & Maxwell Stinchcombe, 2014. "Patient Preferences, Intergenerational Equity, and the Precautionary Principle," Working Papers 201427, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Alessandro Bonatti, 2008. "Continuous-Time Screening Contracts," 2008 Meeting Papers 493, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Steinmetz, Alexander, 2010. "Competition, innovation, and the effect of knowledge accumulation," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 81, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:8:y:2003:i:5:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ronald Wendner, 2003. "Status, environmental externality, and optimal tax programs," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 8(5), pages 1-10.
- Gerlagh, Reyer & Liski, Matti, 2011. "Strategic resource dependence," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 699-727, March.
- Kawaguchi, Kazuhito & Morimoto, Hiroaki, 2007. "Long-run average welfare in a pollution accumulation model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 703-720, February.
- Reyer Gerlagh & Matti Liski, 2014. "Cake-Eating with Private Information," CESifo Working Paper Series 5050, CESifo.
- Keller, Godfrey & Rady, Sven, 2020.
"Undiscounted bandit games,"
Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 43-61.
- Keller, Godfrey & Rady, Sven, 2015. "Undiscounted Bandit Games," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 520, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Godfrey Keller & Sven Rady, 2019. "Undiscounted Bandit Games," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2019_130, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Godfrey Keller & Sven Rady, 2020. "Undiscounted Bandit Games," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2020_130v2, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Keller, R Godfrey & Rady, Sven, 2019. "Undiscounted Bandit Games," CEPR Discussion Papers 14046, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Godfrey Keller & Sven Rady, 2019. "Undiscounted Bandit Games," Papers 1909.13323, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2020.
- Godfrey Keller & Sven Rady, 2019. "Undiscounted Bandit Games," Economics Series Working Papers 882, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Joshi, Sumit, 1997. "Existence in undiscounted non-stationary non-convex multisector environments," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 111-126, August.
- Armando F. Mendoza-Pérez & Héctor Jasso-Fuentes & Omar A. De-la-Cruz Courtois, 2016. "Constrained Markov decision processes in Borel spaces: from discounted to average optimality," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 84(3), pages 489-525, December.
- Squintani, Francesco & Valimaki, Juuso, 2002. "Imitation and Experimentation in Changing Contests," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 376-404, June.
- Alvarez-Cuadrado, Francisco & Van Long, Ngo, 2009.
"A mixed Bentham-Rawls criterion for intergenerational equity: Theory and implications,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 154-168, September.
- Francisco Alvarez-Cuadrado & Ngo Van Long, 2007. "A Mixed Bentham-Rawls Criterion For Intergenerational Equity: Theory And Implications," Departmental Working Papers 2007-03, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- ALVAREZ-CUADRADO, Francisco & LONG, Ngo Van, 2007. "A Mixed Bentham-Rawls Criterion for Intergenerational Equity : Theory and Implications," Cahiers de recherche 06-2007, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en Ã©conomie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Nowak, Andrzej S., 2008. "Equilibrium in a dynamic game of capital accumulation with the overtaking criterion," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 233-237, May.
- Lauwers, Luc, 1998. "Intertemporal objective functions: Strong pareto versus anonymity," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 37-55, January.
- Dutta, Prajit K. & Radner, Roy, 2009. "A strategic analysis of global warming: Theory and some numbers," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 187-209, August.
- Mabrouk, Mohamed, 2006. "Allais-anonymity as an alternative to the discounted-sum criterion in the calculus of optimal growth I: Consensual optimality," MPRA Paper 10512, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:49:y:1995:i:2:p:175-179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.