Sequential or non-sequential employers' search?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ronald Wolthoff, 2010.
"Applications and Interviews: A Structural Analysis of Two-Sided Simultaneous Search,"
2010 Meeting Papers
114, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ronald P. Wolthoff, 2010. "Applications and Interviews: A Structural Analysis of Two-Sided Simultaneous Search," Working Papers tecipa-418, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Ronald P. Wolthoff, 2011. "Applications and Interviews - A Structural Analysis of Two-Sided Simultaneous Search," CESifo Working Paper Series 3317, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ronald P. Wolthoff, 2011. "Applications and Interviews. A Structural Analysis of Two-Sided Simultaneous Search," Working Papers 2011.86, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Wolthoff, Ronald P., 2010. "Applications and Interviews: A Structural Analysis of Two-Sided Simultaneous Search," IZA Discussion Papers 5416, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jos van Ommeren & Giovanni Russo, 2004. "Sequential or Non-sequential Recruitment?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-109/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 15 Sep 2008.
- Samuel Mühlemann & Mirjam Strupler Leiser, 2015. "Ten Facts You Need To Know About Hiring," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0111, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW), revised Sep 2015.
- Bemjamin Villena-Roldan, 2009.
"Aggregate Implications of Employer Search and Recruiting Selection,"
2009 Meeting Papers
97, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Benjamín Villena Roldán, 2010. "Aggregate Implications of Employer Search and Recruiting Selection," Documentos de Trabajo 271, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Gautier, P., 1994. "Search externalities in a Jackson queuing model for the labormarket," Serie Research Memoranda 0019, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Oyer, Paul & Schaefer, Scott, 2011. "Personnel Economics: Hiring and Incentives," Handbook of Labor Economics, Elsevier.
- Giovanni Russo & Wolter Hassink & Cees Gorter, 2005. "Filling vacancies: an empirical analysis of the cost and benefit of search in the labour market," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(14), pages 1597-1606.
- Hermann Gartner & Christian Holzner, 2015.
"Wage Posting as a Positive Selection Device: Theory and Empirical Evidence,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
5494, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gartner, Hermann & Holzner, Christian, 2016. "Wage Posting as a Positive Selection Device: Theory and Empirical Evidence," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145819, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Jos van Ommeren & Giovanni Russo, 2014.
"Firm Recruitment Behaviour: Sequential or Non-sequential Search?,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 76(3), pages 432-455, June.
- van Ommeren, Jos & Russo, Giovanni, 2009. "Firm Recruitment Behaviour: Sequential or Non-Sequential Search?," IZA Discussion Papers 4008, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ronald Wolthoff, 2018.
"Applications and Interviews: Firms’ Recruiting Decisions in a Frictional Labour Market,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 85(2), pages 1314-1351.
- Ronald Wolthoff, 2014. "Applications and Interviews: Firms' Recruiting Decisions in a Frictional Labor Market," Working Papers tecipa-522, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Henna Nivalainen, 2014. "Internet-Based Employer Search and Vacancy Duration: Evidence from Finland," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 28(1), pages 112-140, March.
- Fernández-Blanco, Javier & Preugschat, Edgar, 2018.
"On the effects of ranking by unemployment duration,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 92-110.
- Fernandez-Blanco, Javier & Preugschat, Edgar, 2017. "On the effects of ranking by unemployment duration," MPRA Paper 85310, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gautier, Pieter A., 2002. "Non-sequential search, screening externalities and the public good role of recruitment offices," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 179-196, March.
- Gregg, Paul & Petrongolo, Barbara, 2005. "Stock-flow matching and the performance of the labor market," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(8), pages 1987-2011, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:44:y:1994:i:3:p:323-328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.