The dividend ratio model and small sample bias : A Monte Carlo study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- John Y. Campbell & Robert J. Shiller, 1988. "The Dividend Ratio Model and Small Sample Bias: A Monte Carlo Study," NBER Technical Working Papers 0067, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Flavin, Marjorie A, 1983. "Excess Volatility in the Financial Markets: A Reassessment of the Empirical Evidence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(6), pages 929-956, December.
- John Y. Campbell, Robert J. Shiller, 1988.
"The Dividend-Price Ratio and Expectations of Future Dividends and Discount Factors,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 1(3), pages 195-228.
- Robert J. Shiller & John Y. Campbell, 1986. "The Dividend-Price Ratio and Expectations of Future Dividends and Discount Factors," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 812, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- John Y. Campbell & Robert J. Shiller, 1986. "The Dividend-Price Ratio and Expectations of Future Dividends and Discount Factors," NBER Working Papers 2100, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marsh, Terry A & Merton, Robert C, 1986.
"Dividend Variability and Variance Bounds Tests for the Rationality ofStock Market Prices,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 76(3), pages 483-498, June.
- Marsh, Terry A. & Merton, Robert C., 1984. "Dividend variability and variance bounds tests for the rationality of stock market prices," Working papers 1584-84., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Joe Mattey and Richard Meese., 1986. "Empirical Assessment of Present Value Relations," Research Program in Finance Working Papers 162, University of California at Berkeley.
- Kleidon, Allan W, 1986. "Variance Bounds Tests and Stock Price Valuation Models," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 953-1001, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alina Lucia Trifan, 2009. "Testing Capital Asset Pricing Model For Romanian Capital Market," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(11), pages 1-43.
- Diego Comin & Mark Gertler & Ana Maria Santacreu, 2009.
"Technology Innovation and Diffusion as Sources of Output and Asset Price Fluctuations,"
Harvard Business School Working Papers
09-134, Harvard Business School.
- Diego A. Comin & Mark Gertler & Ana Maria Santacreu, 2009. "Technology Innovation and Diffusion as Sources of Output and Asset Price Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 15029, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Comin, Diego & Gertler, Mark & Santacreu, Ana Maria, 2009. "Technology Innovation and Diffusion as Sources of Output and Asset Price Fluctuations," Working Papers 2014-45, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Mercereau, Benoît & Miniane, Jacques Alain, 2008. "Should We Trust the Empirical Evidence from Present Value Models of the Current Account?," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-10, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Lleo, Sebastien & Ziemba, William T., 2014. "Does the bond-stock earning yield differential model predict equity market corrections better than high P/E models?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59290, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Engsted, Tom, 2002. " Measures of Fit for Rational Expectations Models," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 301-355, July.
- Lorenzo Camponovo & Olivier Scaillet & Fabio Trojani, 2016. "Predictability Hidden by Anomalous Observations," Papers 1612.05072, arXiv.org.
- Oliver D. Bunn & Robert J. Shiller, "undated".
"Changing Times, Changing Values: A Historical Analysis of Sectors within the US Stock Market 1872-2013,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1950, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Oliver D. Bunn & Robert J. Shiller, 2014. "Changing Times, Changing Values: A Historical Analysis of Sectors within the US Stock Market 1872-2013," NBER Working Papers 20370, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Shiller, 2014. "Speculative Asset Prices (Nobel Prize Lecture)," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1936, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- repec:eee:dyncon:v:91:y:2018:i:c:p:469-484 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:29:y:1989:i:4:p:325-331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.