Empirical Assessment of Present Value Relations
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ligeralde, Antonio V., 1997. "Covariance matrix estimators and tests of market efficiency," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 323-343, April.
- Lucy Ackert & William Hunter, 2001.
"An Empirical Examination of the Price-Dividend Relation with Dividend Management,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 19(2), pages 115-129, April.
- Lucy F. Ackert & William C. Hunter, 2000. "An empirical examination of the price-dividend relation with dividend management," Working Paper Series WP-00-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Roberto Rocci & Giovanni Trovato, 2007.
"Industry and time specific deviations from fundamental values in a random coefficient model,"
Annals of Finance,
Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 257-276, March.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Roberto Rocci & Giovanni Trovato, 2004. "Industry and Time Specific Deviations from Fundamental Values in a Random Coefficient Model," CEIS Research Paper 52, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Rappoport, Peter & White, Eugene N., 1993. "Was There a Bubble in the 1929 Stock Market?," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 53(03), pages 549-574, September.
- Tim Bollerslev & Robert J. Hodrick, 1992. "Financial Market Efficiency Tests," NBER Working Papers 4108, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Engsted, Tom, 2002. " Measures of Fit for Rational Expectations Models," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 301-355, July.
- Robert P. Flood & Robert J. Hodrick, 1989. "Testable Implications of Indeterminacies in Models with Rational Expectations," NBER Working Papers 2903, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gonzalo, Jesús & González Rozada, Martín, 1996. "Non-exact present value relations," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 4544, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Campbell, John Y. & Shiller, Robert J., 1989.
"The dividend ratio model and small sample bias : A Monte Carlo study,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 325-331.
- John Y. Campbell & Robert J. Shiller, 1988. "The Dividend Ratio Model and Small Sample Bias: A Monte Carlo Study," NBER Technical Working Papers 0067, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruce N. Lehmann, 1991. "Earnings, Dividend Policy, and Present Value Relations: Building Blocks of Dividend Policy Invariant Cash Flows," NBER Working Papers 3676, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth A. Froot, 1987. "Tests of Excess Forecast Volatility in the Foreign Exchange and Stock Markets," NBER Working Papers 2362, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- González, Martín & Gonzalo, Jesús, 2000. "Econometric implications of non-exact present value models," DE - Documentos de Trabajo. Economía. DE 16009, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucb:calbrf:162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debrkus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.