Minimum wage introduction and employment: Evidence from South Korea
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barry T. Hirsch & Bruce E. Kaufman & Tetyana Zelenska, 2015. "Minimum Wage Channels of Adjustment," Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2), pages 199-239, April.
- Mark B. Stewart, 2004.
"The Impact of the Introduction of the U.K. Minimum Wage on the Employment Probabilities of Low-Wage Workers,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 2(1), pages 67-97, March.
- Stewart, Mark B., 2002. "The Impact of the Introduction of the UK Minimum Wage on the Employment Probabilities of Low Wage Workers," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 169, Royal Economic Society.
- Stewart, Mark B., 2002. "The Impact Of The Introduction Of The Uk Minimum Wage On The Employment Probabilities Of Low Wage Workers," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 630, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Mirko Draca & Stephen Machin & John Van Reenen, 2011.
"Minimum Wages and Firm Profitability,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 3(1), pages 129-151, January.
- Mirko Draca & Stephen Machin & John Van Reenen, 2006. "Minimum Wages and Firm Profitability," CEP Discussion Papers dp0715, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Draca, Mirko & Machin, Stephen & Van Reenen, John, 2006. "Minimum Wages and Firm Profitability," IZA Discussion Papers 1913, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Draca, Mirko & Machin, Steve & Van Reenen, John, 2006. "Minimum Wages and Firm Profitability," CEPR Discussion Papers 5456, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mirko Draca & Stephen Machin & John Van Reenen, 2008. "Minimum Wages and Firm Profitability," NBER Working Papers 13996, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Draca, Mirko & Machin, Stephen & Van Reenen, John, 2006. "Minimum wages and firm profitability," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 774, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Neumark, David & Wascher, William L., 2007. "Minimum Wages and Employment," Foundations and Trends(R) in Microeconomics, now publishers, vol. 3(1–2), pages 1-182, March.
- Arindrajit Dube & T. William Lester & Michael Reich, 2010.
"Minimum Wage Effects Across State Borders: Estimates Using Contiguous Counties,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 92(4), pages 945-964, November.
- Dube, Andrajit & Lester, T. William & Reich, Michael, 2010. "Minimum Wage Effects Across State Borders: Estimates Using Contiguous Counties," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt86w5m90m, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Arindrajit Dube & Suresh Naidu & Michael Reich, 2007. "The Economic Effects of a Citywide Minimum Wage," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 60(4), pages 522-543, July.
- John Schmitt, 2013. "Why Does the Minimum Wage Have No Discernible Effect on Employment?," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2013-04, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:esr:resser:bkmnext332 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt & Duncan Roth & Tobias Seidel, 2018. "The Regional Effects of a National Minimum Wage," CESifo Working Paper Series 6924, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:esr:resser:bkmnext354 is not listed on IDEAS
- McGuinness, Seamus & Redmond, Paul, 2018.
"Estimating the effect of an increase in the minimum wage on hours worked and employment in Ireland,"
Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number BKMNEXT354.
- McGuinness, Seamus & Redmond, Paul, 2018. "Estimating the Effect of an Increase in the Minimum Wage on Hours Worked and Employment in Ireland," IZA Discussion Papers 11632, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Roth, Duncan & Seidel, Tobias, 2018.
"The regional effects of Germany’s national minimum wage,"
Elsevier, vol. 172(C), pages 127-130.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel & Roth, Duncan & Seidel, Tobias, 2018. "The regional effects of Germany's national minimum wage," CEPR Discussion Papers 13005, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsMinimum wage introduction; Difference-in-differences; Employment; Plant-level; South Korea;
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:139:y:2016:i:c:p:18-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.