Some international evidence on the Lucas Supply Function
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Prati, Alessandro & Sbracia, Massimo, 2010.
"Uncertainty and currency crises: Evidence from survey data,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(6), pages 668-681, September.
- Prati, Alessandro & Sbracia, Massimo, 2010. "Uncertainty and Currency Crises: Evidence from Survey Data," MPRA Paper 21209, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter J. Montiel & Iqbal Zaidi, 1987. "Cross-Regime Tests of the Lucas Supply Function in Developing Countries," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 34(4), pages 760-769, December.
- Keane, Michael P & Runkle, David E, 1990. "Testing the Rationality of Price Forecasts: New Evidence from Panel Data," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(4), pages 714-735, September.
- Gianluigi Giorgioni, 2001. "New evidence on the output-inflation trade-off from developing economies: the case of the CFA Franc zone," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(8), pages 1077-1082.
- Janko Gorter & Jan Jacobs & Jakob de Haan, 2008. "Taylor Rules for the ECB using Expectations Data," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 110(3), pages 473-488, September.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1973. "Some International Evidence on Output-Inflation Tradeoffs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(3), pages 326-334, June.
- Roy Batchelor, 2001. "How useful are the forecasts of intergovernmental agencies? The IMF and OECD versus the consensus," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 225-235.
- Robin Brooks & Hali Edison & Manmohan S. Kumar & Torsten Sløk, 2004. "Exchange Rates and Capital Flows," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 10(3), pages 511-533.
- Abbott, Brant & Martínez, Cristina, 2008. "An updated assessment of the Lucas supply curve and the inflation-output trade-off," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 199-201, December.
- Jakob Brochner Madsen, 1997. "Tests of the Lucas supply curve with price expectational data," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 195-197.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierdzioch, Christian & Reid, Monique B. & Gupta, Rangan, 2016.
"Inflation forecasts and forecaster herding: Evidence from South African survey data,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 42-50.
- Christian Pierdzioch & Monique B. Reid & Rangan Gupta, 2014. "Inflation Forecasts and Forecaster Herding: Evidence from South African Survey Data," Working Papers 201455, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Christian Pierdzioch & Monique B. Reid & Rangan Gupta, 2014. "Inflation Forecasts and Forecaster Herding: Evidence from South African Survey Data," Working Papers 21/2014, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Bennani, Hamza, 2014. "Does one word fit all? The asymmetric effects of central banks' communication policy," MPRA Paper 57150, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsLucas Supply Function; Inflation expectations; Business cycle;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:114:y:2012:i:2:p:157-160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.