Trading imbalances and the law of one price
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Grossman, Sanford J & Miller, Merton H, 1988. " Liquidity and Market Structure," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 43(3), pages 617-637, July.
- Jianping Mei & Jose A. Scheinkman & Wei Xiong, 2009.
"Speculative Trading and Stock Prices: Evidence from Chinese A-B Share Premia,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 10(2), pages 225-255, November.
- Jianping Mei & Jose Scheinkman & Wei Xiong, 2005. "Speculative Trading and Stock Prices: Evidence from Chinese A-B Share Premia," NBER Working Papers 11362, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jianping Mei & Jose A. Scheinkman & Wei Xiong, 2009. "Speculative Trading and Stock Prices: Evidence from Chinese A-B Share Premia," CEMA Working Papers 504, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Abe De Jong & Leonard Rosenthal & Mathijs A. Van Dijk, 2009. "The Risk and Return of Arbitrage in Dual-Listed Companies," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 13(3), pages 495-520.
- Malcolm Baker & Jeffrey Wurgler, 2007. "Investor Sentiment in the Stock Market," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 21(2), pages 129-152, Spring.
- Mark S. Seasholes & Terrence Hendershott, 2007. "Market Maker Inventories and Stock Prices," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(2), pages 210-214, May.
- Kenneth A. Froot & Tarun Ramadorai, 2008. "Institutional Portfolio Flows and International Investments," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 21(2), pages 937-971, April.
- Froot, Kenneth A. & Dabora, Emil M., 1999.
"How are stock prices affected by the location of trade?,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 189-216, August.
- Kenneth A. Froot & Emil Dabora, 1998. "How are Stock Prices Affected by the Location of Trade?," NBER Working Papers 6572, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:finlet:v:21:y:2017:i:c:p:222-227 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kot, Hung Wan & Tam, Lewis H.K., 2016. "Are stock price more informative after dual-listing in emerging markets? Evidence from Hong Kong-listed Chinese companies," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 31-45.
- Marc K Chan, 2014. "How Well Do Prices Converge in Anticipation of Capital Control Liberalization? Evidence from a Chinese Reform," Working Paper Series 22, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Jacobs, Heiko, 2015. "What explains the dynamics of 100 anomalies?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 65-85.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Narayan, Seema & Westerlund, Joakim, 2015. "Do order imbalances predict Chinese stock returns? New evidence from intraday data," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 136-151.
More about this item
KeywordsLaw of one price Cross-listings Order imbalances;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:112:y:2011:i:1:p:132-134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .