Trade in final goods and the impact of innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marcel P. Timmer & Mary O’Mahony & Bart van Ark, 2007. "EU KLEMS Growth and Productivity Accounts: An Overview," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 14, pages 71-85, Spring.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Alan Heston & Marcel P. Timmer & Haiyan Deng, 2009.
"Estimating Real Production and Expenditures across Nations: A Proposal for Improving the Penn World Tables,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 91(1), pages 201-212, February.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Alan Heston & Marcel P. Timmer & Haiyan Deng, 2004. "Estimating Real Production and Expenditures Across Nations: A Proposal for Improving the Penn World Tables," NBER Working Papers 10866, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feenstra, Robert C. & Heston, Alan & Timmer, Marcel P. & Deng, Haiyan, 2007. "Estimating real production and expenditures across nations : a proposal for improving the Penn World Tables," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4166, The World Bank.
- Feenstra, Robert C. & Heston, Alan & Timmer, Marcel P. & Deng, Haiyan, 2007. "Estimating Real Production and Expenditures Across Nations: A Proposal for Improving the Penn World Tables," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-95, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Charles R. Hulten, 2001. "Total Factor Productivity: A Short Biography," NBER Chapters,in: New Developments in Productivity Analysis, pages 1-54 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diewert, Erwin, 2008. "Changes in the Terms of Trade and Canada's Productivity Performance," Economics working papers diewert-08-03-11-11-03-49, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 18 Jul 2008.
- Gopinath, Munisamy & Kennedy, P. Lynn & Roe, Terry L., 1995. "Trade, growth, and welfare linkages in North America: An empirical analysis," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 189-201.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Frensch & Jan Hanousek & Evzen Kocenda, 2016.
"Trade in Parts and Components across Europe,"
Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver),
Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 66(3), pages 236-262, June.
- Frensch, Richard & Hanousek, Jan & Kocenda, Evzen, 2015. "Trade in parts and components across Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 10932, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard Frenscha & Jan Hanousekb & Evzen Kocenda, 2016. "Trade in parts and components across Europe," KIER Working Papers 939, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Richard Frensch & Jan Hanousek & Evžen Kočenda, 2012.
"Specialization, gravity, and European trade in final goods,"
320, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Richard Frensch & Jan Hanousek & Evzen Kocenda, 2013. "Specialization, gravity, and European trade in final goods," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1054, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation Trade Total factor productivity growth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:110:y:2011:i:3:p:197-199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.