Convergence speed and preference externalities in a one-sector model with elastic labor supply
In a one-sector model with elastic labor supply where consumption and leisure externalities are incorporated, we examine the impact of preference externalities on convergence speed.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- King, Robert G & Rebelo, Sergio T, 1993.
"Transitional Dynamics and Economic Growth in the Neoclassical Model,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 83(4), pages 908-31, September.
- Robert G. King & Sergio T. Rebelo, 1989. "Transitional Dynamics and Economic Growth in the Neoclassical Model," NBER Working Papers 3185, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- King, R.G. & Rebelo, S.T., 1989. "Transitional Dynamics And Economic Growth In The Neoclassical Model," RCER Working Papers 206, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Stephen Turnovsky & Cecilia Garcia Penalosa, 2006.
"The Dynamics of Wealth and Income distribution in a Neoclassical Growth Model,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2006
318, Society for Computational Economics.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky & Cecilia Garcia-Pe–alosa, 2006. "The Dynamics of Wealth and Income Distribution in a Neoclassical Growth Model," IDEP Working Papers 0604, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised Jul 2006.
- Pintea, Mihaela I., 2010. "Leisure externalities: Implications for growth and welfare," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 1025-1040, December.
- Manuel A. Gómez, 2008. "Consumption And Leisure Externalities, Economic Growth And Equilibrium Efficiency," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 55(2), pages 227-249, 05.
- Liu, Wen-Fang & Turnovsky, Stephen J., 2005. "Consumption externalities, production externalities, and long-run macroeconomic efficiency," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(5-6), pages 1097-1129, June.
- Ramanathan, R, 1975. "The Elasticity of Substitution and the Speed of Convergence in Growth Models," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 85(339), pages 612-13, September.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J., 2002. "Intertemporal and intratemporal substitution, and the speed of convergence in the neoclassical growth model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(9-10), pages 1765-1785, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:105:y:2009:i:1:p:86-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.