Consumption And Leisure Externalities, Economic Growth And Equilibrium Efficiency
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nakamoto, Yasuhiro, 2009. "Convergence speed and preference externalities in a one-sector model with elastic labor supply," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 86-89, October.
- Franco Barrera & NicolÃ¡s Garrido, 2018. "Public holidays, tourism, and economic growth," Tourism Economics, , vol. 24(4), pages 473-485, June.
- Azariadis, Costas & Chen, Been-Lon & Lu, Chia-Hui & Wang, Yin-Chi, 2013.
"A two-sector model of endogenous growth with leisure externalities,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 148(2), pages 843-857.
- Costas Azariadis & Been-Lon Chen & Chia-Hui Lu & Yin-Chi Wang, 2012. "A Two-sector Model of Endogenous Growth with Leisure Externalities," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 12-A014, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Costas Azariadis & Been-Lon Chen & Chia-Hui Lu & Yin-Chi Wang, 2012. "A two-sector model of endogenous growth with leisure externalities," Working Papers 2012-045, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scotjp:v:55:y:2008:i:2:p:227-249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.