One solution for cross-country transport-sustainability evaluation using a modified ELECTRE method
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee Stapleton & Guy Garrod, 2007. "Keeping things simple: why the Human Development Index should not diverge from its equal weights assumption," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 84(2), pages 179-188, November.
- Baumgärtner, Stefan & Becker, Christian & Frank, Karin & Müller, Birgit & Quaas, Martin, 2008.
"Relating the philosophy and practice of ecological economics: The role of concepts, models, and case studies in inter- and transdisciplinary sustainability research,"
Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 384-393, October.
- Baumgärtner, Stefan & Becker, Christian & Frank, Karin & Müller, Birgit & Quaas, Martin, 2008. "Relating the philosophy and practice of ecological economics: The role of concepts, models, and case studies in inter- and transdisciplinary sustainability research," UFZ Discussion Papers 2/2008, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Stefan Baumgärtner & Christian Becker & Karin Frank & Birgit Müller & Martin F. Quaas, 2008. "Relating the Philosophy and Practice of Ecological Economics. The Role of Concepts, Models, and Case Studies in Inter- and Transdisciplinary Sustainability Research," Working Paper Series in Economics 75, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- World Commission on Environment and Development,, 1987. "Our Common Future," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780192820808.
- Todd Litman & David Burwell, 2006. "Issues in sustainable transportation," International Journal of Global Environmental Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(4), pages 331-347.
- van Veen-Groot, Danielle B. & Nijkamp, Peter, 1999. "Globalisation, transport and the environment: new perspectives for ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 331-346, December.
- Van de Kerk, Geurt & Manuel, Arthur R., 2008. "A comprehensive index for a sustainable society: The SSI -- the Sustainable Society Index," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2-3), pages 228-242, June.
- Shmelev, Stanislav E. & Rodríguez-Labajos, Beatriz, 2009. "Dynamic multidimensional assessment of sustainability at the macro level: The case of Austria," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(10), pages 2560-2573, August.
- Gudmundsson, Henrik & Hojer, Mattias, 1996. "Sustainable development principles and their implications for transport," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 269-282, December.
- Hueting, Roefie & Reijnders, Lucas, 2004. "Broad sustainability contra sustainability: the proper construction of sustainability indicators," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(3-4), pages 249-260, October.
- Stapleton, Lee M. & Garrod, Guy D., 2008. "The Commitment to Development Index: An Information Theory approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2-3), pages 461-467, June.
- Siche, J.R. & Agostinho, F. & Ortega, E. & Romeiro, A., 2008. "Sustainability of nations by indices: Comparative study between environmental sustainability index, ecological footprint and the emergy performance indices," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(4), pages 628-637, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Govindan, Kannan & Jepsen, Martin Brandt, 2016. "ELECTRE: A comprehensive literature review on methodologies and applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 250(1), pages 1-29.
- Doukas, Haris, 2013. "Modelling of linguistic variables in multicriteria energy policy support," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 227(2), pages 227-238.
- Smith, T.W. & Axon, C.J. & Darton, R.C., 2013. "A methodology for measuring the sustainability of car transport systems," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 308-317.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:61:y:2018:i:c:p:36-50 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:7:p:2365-:d:156755 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSustainable-transport indicators Cross-country evaluation Outranking approach Modified ELECTRE method;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:69:y:2010:i:5:p:1176-1186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.