Regionalization of climatic factors and income indicators for milk production in Honduras
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Herbert Kyeyamwa & Stijn Speelman & Guido Van Huylenbroeck & John Opuda‐Asibo & Wim Verbeke, 2008. "Raising offtake from cattle grazed on natural rangelands in sub‐Saharan Africa: a transaction cost economics approach," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(1), pages 63-72, July.
- Munroe, Darla K. & Southworth, Jane & Tucker, Catherine M., 2002. "The dynamics of land-cover change in western Honduras: exploring spatial and temporal complexity," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 355-369, November.
- Pereira, Antonio Roberto & Pruitt, William Oregon, 2004. "Adaptation of the Thornthwaite scheme for estimating daily reference evapotranspiration," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 251-257, May.
- van Keulen, Herman, 2007. "Quantitative analyses of natural resource management options at different scales," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 768-783, June.
- Jansen, Hans G. P. & Pender, John L. & Damon, Amy & Schipper, Rob, 2006. "Rural development policies and sustainable land use in the hillside areas of Honduras: a quantitative livelihoods approach," Research reports 147, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Lisa Segnestam, 2009. "Division of Capitals—What Role Does It Play for Gender-Differentiated Vulnerability to Drought in Nicaragua?," Community Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(2), pages 154-176, June.
- Daniel Müller & Darla K. Munroe, 2005.
"Tradeoffs between Rural Development Policies and Forest Protection: Spatially Explicit Modeling in the Central Highlands of Vietnam,"
Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 81(3).
- Mueller, Daniel & Munroe, Darla K., 2004. "Tradeoffs Between Rural Development Policies And Forest Protection: Spatially-Explicit Modeling In The Central Highlands Of Vietnam," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20264, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Soltani, Arezoo & Angelsen, Arild & Eid, Tron & Naieni, Mohammad Saeid Noori & Shamekhi, Taghi, 2012. "Poverty, sustainability, and household livelihood strategies in Zagros, Iran," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 60-70.
- Lambert, D.M. & Wilcox, M. & English, A. & Stewart, L., 2008.
"Ethanol Plant Location Determinants and County Comparative Advantage,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(1), pages 117-135, April.
- Lambert, D.M. & Wilcox, M. & English, A. & Stewart, L., 2008. "Ethanol Plant Location Determinants and County Comparative Advantage," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(1), pages 117-135, April.
- Lambert, Dayton M. & Wilcox, Michael D. & English, Alicia & Stewart, Lance A., 2008. "Ethanol Plant Location Determinants and County Comparative Advantage," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 40(1), pages 1-19, April.
- Tankari, Mahamadou Roufahi, 2015.
"Action Levers For A Sustainable Farmland Management In Niger,"
International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 3(4), pages 1-12, October.
- Tankari, Mahamadou Roufahi, 2015. "Action levers for a sustainable farmland management in Niger," MPRA Paper 66551, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ansoms, An & McKay, Andrew, 2010. "A quantitative analysis of poverty and livelihood profiles: The case of rural Rwanda," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 584-598, December.
- Gil, J.M. & Diaz-Montenegro, J. & Varela, E., 2018. "A Bias-Adjusted Three-Step approach for analysing the livelihood strategies and the asset mix of cacao producers in Ecuador," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277215, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Robinson, Elizabeth J.Z. & Albers, Heidi J. & Williams, Jeffrey C., 2008.
"Spatial and temporal modeling of community non-timber forest extraction,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 234-245, November.
- Elizabeth J. Z. Robinson & Heidi J. Albers & Jeffrey C. Williams, 2006. "Spatial and Temporal Modeling of Community Non-Timber Forest Extraction," CSAE Working Paper Series 2006-03, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Fengchun Wang & Hua Zheng & Xiaoke Wang & Wenjia Peng & Dongchun Ma & Cong Li, 2017. "Classification of the Relationship between Household Welfare and Ecosystem Reliance in the Miyun Reservoir Watershed, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(12), pages 1-15, December.
- Alix-Garcia, Jennifer Marie, 2004. "Seeing the forest and the trees: a spatial analysis of common property land use," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20189, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Husmann, Christine, 2015. "Transaction Costs on the Ethiopian Formal Seed Market and Innovations for Encouraging Private Sector Investments," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-Universitaat zu Berlin, vol. 54(1), pages 1-18, February.
- Pai Wang & Mengna Qi & Yajia Liang & Xuebing Ling & Yan Song, 2019. "Examining the Relationship between Environmentally Friendly Land Use and Rural Revitalization Using a Coupling Analysis: A Case Study of Hainan Province, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(22), pages 1-19, November.
- Allen Blackman & Beatriz Ávalos-Sartorio & Jeffrey Chow, 2012. "Land Cover Change in Agroforestry: Shade Coffee in El Salvador," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 88(1), pages 75-101.
- Solomon Zena Walelign, 2016. "Livelihood strategies, environmental dependency and rural poverty: the case of two villages in rural Mozambique," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 593-613, April.
- Baylis, Katherine R. & Paulson, Nicholas D. & Piras, Gianfranco, 2011. "Spatial Approaches to Panel Data in Agricultural Economics: A Climate Change Application," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 43(3), pages 1-14, August.
- Netshipale, Avhafunani J. & Oosting, Simon J. & Mashiloane, Majela L. & van Reenen, C.G. & de Boer, Imke J.M. & Raidimi, Edzisani N., 2020. "Agriculture in land reform farms: Impact on livelihoods of beneficiaries in the Waterberg district, South Africa," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C).
- Wantchekon, Leonard & Riaz, Zara, 2019. "Mobile technology and food access," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 344-356.
- Alessandro De Pinto & Gerald C. Nelson, 2007.
"Modelling Deforestation and Land‐Use Change: Sparse Data Environments,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(3), pages 502-516, September.
- De Pinto, Alessandro & Nelson, Gerald C., 2006. "Modeling Deforestation and Land Use Change: Sparse Data Environments," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25723, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Slavisa Trajkovic & Srdjan Kolakovic, 2009. "Evaluation of Reference Evapotranspiration Equations Under Humid Conditions," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 23(14), pages 3057-3067, November.
- Cruz-Blanco, M. & Lorite, I.J. & Santos, C., 2014. "An innovative remote sensing based reference evapotranspiration method to support irrigation water management under semi-arid conditions," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 135-145.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate Dry season Honduras Livestock Regionalization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:69:y:2010:i:3:p:539-552. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nithya Sathishkumar). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.