The neoclassical production function as a relic of anti-George politics: Implications for ecological economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin van Ittersum & Ada Wossink, 2006. "Integrating Agronomic Principles into Production Function Specification: A Dichotomy of Growth Inputs and Facilitating Inputs," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(1), pages 203-214.
- Ropke, Inge, 2004. "The early history of modern ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(3-4), pages 293-314, October.
- Christopher K. Ryan, 2002. "Chapter 2: Land as a Factor of Production," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(5), pages 7-25, November.
- John K. Whitaker, 1997. "Enemies or Allies? Henry George and Francis Amasa Walker One Century Later," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(4), pages 1891-1915, December.
- Krausmann, Fridolin & Schandl, Heinz & Sieferle, Rolf Peter, 2008.
"Socio-ecological regime transitions in Austria and the United Kingdom,"
Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 187-201, March.
- Fridolin Krausmann & Heinz Schandl & Rolf Peter Sieferle, 2007. "Socio-Ecological Regime Transitions in Austria and the United Kingdom," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2007-05, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Nicolaus Tideman & Florenz Plassmann, 2004. "Knight: Nemesis from the Chicago School," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(2), pages 381-409, April.
More about this item
KeywordsHenry George Production function Neoclassical economics Land Rents Single tax Factors of production Ecological economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:68:y:2009:i:8-9:p:2193-2197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .