Integrating Agronomic Principles into Production Function Specification: A Dichotomy of Growth Inputs and Facilitating Inputs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Viet-Ngu Hoang, 2011. "Analysis of Productive Performance of Crop and Animal Production Systems: An Integrated Analytical Framework," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 268, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Genius, Margarita & Stefanou, Spiro E. & Tzouvelekas, Vangelis, 2012. "Measuring productivity growth under factor non-substitution: An application to US steam-electric power generation utilities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(3), pages 844-852.
- Czech, Brian, 2009. "The neoclassical production function as a relic of anti-George politics: Implications for ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(8-9), pages 2193-2197, June.
- Petrick, Martin & Kloss, Mathias, 2012.
"Drivers of agricultural capital productivity in selected EU member states,"
Factor Markets Working Papers
137, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Petrick, Martin & Kloss, Mathias, 2012. "Drivers of agricultural capital productivity in selected EU member states," Working Papers 132838, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Yun, Seong Do & Gramig, Benjamin M & Delgado, Michael S. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M., 2015. "Does Spatial Correlation Matter in Econometric Models of Crop Yield Response and Weather?," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205465, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- repec:zbw:iamost:89 is not listed on IDEAS
- Margarita Genius & Spiro Stefanou & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2009. "Productivity Growth and Efficiency under Leontief Technology: An Application to US Steam-Electric Power Generation Utilities," Working Papers 0913, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Horna, J. Daniela & Timpo, Samuel E. & Al-Hassan, Ramatu M. & Smale, Melinda & Falck-Zepeda, Jose Benjamin, 2008. "Vegetable Production and Pesticide Use in Ghana: Would GM Varieties Have an Impact at the Farm Level?," 2007 Second International Conference, August 20-22, 2007, Accra, Ghana 52182, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Kassoum Ayouba, 2016. "On the estimation of damage reducing functions," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(4), pages 2394-2404.
- repec:oup:ajagec:v:99:y:2017:i:3:p:783-799. is not listed on IDEAS
- Wimalasuriya, Rukman & Ha, Arthur & Tsafack, Esther & Larson, Kristoffer, 2008. "Rainfall Variability and its Impact on Dryland Cropping in Victoria," 2008 Conference (52nd), February 5-8, 2008, Canberra, Australia 6000, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Moro, Daniele & Sckokai, Paolo, 2013. "The impact of decoupled payments on farm choices: Conceptual and methodological challenges," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 28-38.
- Darko, Francis Addeah & Ricker-Gilbert, Jacob & Shively, Gerald & Florax, Raymond & Kilic, Talip, 2014. "Where and why is Fertilizer (Un)Profitable in sub-Saharan Africa? A Spatial Econometric Analysis of Fertilizer Use in Malawi," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170651, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Livanis, Grigorios T. & Salois, Matthew J. & Moss, Charles B., 2009. "A Nonparametric Kernel Representation of the Agricultural Production Function: Implications for Economic Measures of Technology," 83rd Annual Conference, March 30-April 1, 2009, Dublin, Ireland 51063, Agricultural Economics Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:88:y:2006:i:1:p:203-214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .