The employment effects of sustainable development policies
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Patuelli, Roberto & Nijkamp, Peter & Pels, Eric, 2005.
"Environmental tax reform and the double dividend: A meta-analytical performance assessment,"
Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 564-583, December.
- Michael E. Porter & Claas van der Linde, 1995. "Toward a New Conception of the Environment-Competitiveness Relationship," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 97-118, Fall.
- D. McEvoy & D.C. Gibbs & J.W.S. Longhurst, 2000. "The employment implications of a low-carbon economy," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(1), pages 27-38.
- Bosquet, Benoit, 2000. "Environmental tax reform: does it work? A survey of the empirical evidence," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 19-32, July.
- Philip Lawn, 2000. "Ecological Tax Reform: Many Know Why But Few Know How," Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 143-164, June.
- Tony Jackson, 2000. "The Employment and Productivity Effects of Environmental Taxation: Additional Dividends or Added Distractions?," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(3), pages 389-406.
- Spangenberg, Joachim H. & Omann, Ines & Hinterberger, Friedrich, 2002. "Sustainable growth criteria: Minimum benchmarks and scenarios for employment and the environment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 429-443, September.
- Jaffe, Adam B. & Newell, Richard G. & Stavins, Robert N., 2003. "Chapter 11 Technological change and the environment," Handbook of Environmental Economics, in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 11, pages 461-516 Elsevier.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:64:y:2007:i:1:p:216-223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.