Ex post economic analysis of reproduction-monitoring and predator-removal variables associated with protection of the endangered California least tern
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Engeman, Richard M. & Shwiff, Stephanie A. & Constantin, Bernice & Stahl, Margo & Smith, Henry T., 2002. "An economic analysis of predator removal approaches for protecting marine turtle nests at Hobe Sound National Wildlife Refuge," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, pages 469-478.
- Cullen, Ross & Fairburn, Geoffrey A. & Hughey, Kenneth F. D., 2001. "Measuring the productivity of threatened-species programs," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, pages 53-66.
- Loomis, John B. & Ekstrand, Earl, 1997. "Economic Benefits Of Critical Habitat For The Mexican Spotted Owl: A Scope Test Using A Multiple-Bounded Contingent Valuation Survey," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 22(02), December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Busch, Jonah & Cullen, Ross, 2008. "Effectiveness and cost effectiveness of Yellow-Eyed Penguin conservation measures," 2008 Conference (52nd), February 5-8, 2008, Canberra, Australia 6012, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Busch, Jonah & Cullen, Ross, 2009. "Effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of yellow-eyed penguin recovery," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 762-776, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:53:y:2005:i:2:p:277-287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.