Using exergy to analyze the sustainability of an urban area
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Reynolds, Douglas B., 1999. "Entropy and diminishing elasticity of substitution," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 51-58, March.
- Ayres, Robert U. & Ayres, Leslie W. & Martinás, Katalin, 1998. "Exergy, waste accounting, and life-cycle analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 355-363.
- Sollner, Fritz, 1997. "A reexamination of the role of thermodynamics for environmental economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 175-201, September.
- Rosen, Marc A., 2002. "Assessing energy technologies and environmental impacts with the principles of thermodynamics," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 427-441, May.
- Ayres, Robert U., 1999. "The second law, the fourth law, recycling and limits to growth," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 473-483, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lijie Gao & Shenghui Cui & Dewei Yang & Lina Tang & Jonathan Vause & Lishan Xiao & Xuanqi Li & Longyu Shi, 2016. "Sustainability and Chinese Urban Settlements: Extending the Metabolism Model of Emergy Evaluation," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(5), pages 1-17, May.
- Zeng, Xiangyu & Zeng, Zhezhao, 2015. "Modeling and Applied Research in Sustainable Development," MPRA Paper 65895, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Aug 2015.
- Gasparatos, Alexandros & El-Haram, Mohamed & Horner, Malcolm, 2009. "Assessing the sustainability of the UK society using thermodynamic concepts: Part 2," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 956-970, June.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:5:p:459:d:69719 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bilgen, Selçuk & Sarıkaya, İkbal, 2015. "Exergy for environment, ecology and sustainable development," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 1115-1131.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:264:y:2018:i:1:p:1-16 is not listed on IDEAS
- Siche, J.R. & Agostinho, F. & Ortega, E. & Romeiro, A., 2008. "Sustainability of nations by indices: Comparative study between environmental sustainability index, ecological footprint and the emergy performance indices," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(4), pages 628-637, July.
- Gasparatos, Alexandros & El-Haram, Mohamed & Horner, Malcolm, 2009. "A longitudinal analysis of the UK transport sector, 1970-2010," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 623-632, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:48:y:2004:i:2:p:231-244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.