Regional imbalances and sustainable crop farming in the Uttaranchal Himalaya, India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maikhuri, R. K. & Ramakrishnan, P. S., 1991. "Comparative analysis of the village ecosystem function of different tribes living in the same area in Arunachal Pradesh in North-eastern India," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 377-399.
- Toky, O. P. & Ramakrishnan, P. S., 1982. "A comparative study of the energy budget of hill agro-ecosystems with emphasis on the slash and burn system (JHUM) at lower elevations of North-Eastern India," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 143-154, September.
- N. Jayaram & Surendra K. Gupta & A.P. Barnabas & Sachchidananda & P.S. Pachauri & M.L. Khattar & B.N. Sampath & H. R. Khanna, 1985. "India," India Quarterly: A Journal of International Affairs, , vol. 41(1), pages 177-179, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:nathaz:v:91:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11069-017-3120-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Tuti, M.D. & Prakash, Ved & Pandey, B.M. & Bhattacharyya, R. & Mahanta, D. & Bisht, J.K. & Kumar, Mukesh & Mina, B.L. & Kumar, N. & Bhatt, J.C. & Srivastva, A.K., 2012. "Energy budgeting of colocasia-based cropping systems in the Indian sub-Himalayas," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 986-993.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:46:y:2003:i:3:p:419-435. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.