Relative importance and determinants of landowners' transaction costs in collaborative wildlife management in Kenya: an empirical analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shelanski, Howard A & Klein, Peter G, 1995. "Empirical Research in Transaction Cost Economics: A Review and Assessment," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(2), pages 335-361, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:15:y:2015:i:c:p:125-133 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:5:p:755-:d:97694 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Mburu, 2004. "Wildlife Conservation and Management in Kenya: Towards a Co-management Approach," Working Papers 2004.47, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- repec:wsi:wepxxx:v:03:y:2017:i:01:n:s2382624x1650020x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:forpol:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:141-149 is not listed on IDEAS
- Widmark, Camilla, 2009. "Management of multiple-use commons," Department of Forest Economics publications 1953, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of forest economics.
- Curran, Michael & Kiteme, Boniface & Wünscher, Tobias & Koellner, Thomas & Hellweg, Stefanie, 2016. "Pay the farmer, or buy the land?—Cost-effectiveness of payments for ecosystem services versus land purchases or easements in Central Kenya," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 59-67.
- Nijiraini, Georgina & Thiam, Djiby, 2015. "Estimating transaction costs associated with water policy implementation in South Africa," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212585, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Matczak, Piotr, 2008. "Is network governance possible? The case of Polish Drawienski National Park, Poland," Journal of Rural Cooperation, Hebrew University, Center for Agricultural Economic Research, vol. 36(1).
- Arifin, Bustanul, 2006. "Transaction Cost Analysis of Upstream-Downstream Relations in Watershed Services: Lessons from Community-Based Forestry Management in Sumatra, Indonesia," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25788, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:raf:wpaper:b14964 is not listed on IDEAS
- Huong, Tran Thi Thu & Zeller, Manfred & Hoanh, Chu Thai, 0. "The â€˜Five Million Hectare Reforestation Programâ€™ in Vietnam: An Analysis of its Implementation and Transaction Costs - A Case Study in Hoa Binh Province," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-UniversitÃ¤t zu Berlin, vol. 53.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:45:y:2003:i:1:p:59-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.