Environmental bonds and environmental research in innovative activities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh, 2014. "Sustainable development in ecological economics," Chapters,in: Handbook of Sustainable Development, chapter 3, pages 41-54 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- David Wafula & Norman Clark, 2005. "Science and governance of modern biotechnology in Sub-Saharan Africa-the case of Uganda," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(5), pages 679-694.
- Antoci, Angelo & Borghesi, Simone & Russu, Paolo, 2012.
"Environmental protection mechanisms and technological dynamics,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 840-847.
- Antoci, Angelo & Borghesi, Simone & Russu, Paolo, 2011. "Environmental protection mechanisms and technological dynamics," MPRA Paper 36597, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shabman, Leonard A., 1990.
"Environmental Hazards Of Farming: Thinking About The Management Challenge,"
Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 22(01), July.
- Shabman, Leonard A., 1990. "Environmental Hazards of Farming: Thinking About the Management Challenge," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(01), pages 11-22, July.
- Angelo Antoci & Marcello Galeotti & Davide Radi, 2011.
"Financial Tools for the Abatement of Traffic Congestion: A Dynamical Analysis,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 38(3), pages 389-405, October.
- Angelo Antoci & Marcello Galeotti & Davide Radi, 2011. "Financial tools for the abatement of traffic congestion: a dynamical analysis," Working Papers - Mathematical Economics 2011-01, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Gerard, David, 2000. "The law and economics of reclamation bonds," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 189-197, December.
- Adamson, Seabron & Sagar, Ambuj, 2002. "Managing climate risks using a tradable contingent security approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 43-51, January.
- van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M., 2010. "Externality or sustainability economics?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 2047-2052, September.
- Angelo Antoci & Simone Borghesi & Marcello Galeotti, 2013.
"Environmental options and technological innovation: an evolutionary game model,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 247-269, April.
- Simone Borghesi & Angelo Antoci & Marcello Galeotti, 2009. "Environmental Options and Technological Innovation: An Evolutionary Game Model," Working Papers 2009.90, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Angelo Antoci & Simone Borghesi & Marcello Galeotti, 2009. "Environmental options and technological innovation: an evolutionary game model," Working Papers - Mathematical Economics 2009-04, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Mooney, Sian & Gerard, David, 2000. "Ex Post Liability Versus Ex Ante Bonding As Instruments For Addressing Environmental Impacts Of Genetically Modified Crops," 2000 Annual Meeting, June 29-July 1, 2000, Vancouver, British Columbia 36427, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Igarashi, Yoshiyuki & Andersen, Matthew A. & Coupal, Roger H., 2010. "Environmental Bonding for Land Reclamation," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61866, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Angelo Antoci & Marcello Galeotti & Paolo Russu, 2009. "Over-exploitation of open-access natural resources and global indeterminacy in an economic growth model," Working Papers - Mathematical Economics 2009-05, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Horan, Richard D. & Lupi, Frank, 2003. "Tradable Risk Permits To Prevent Future Introductions Of Alien Invasive Species Into The Great Lakes," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22111, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ferreira, D. F. & Suslick, S. B., 2001. "Identifying potential impacts of bonding instruments on offshore oil projects," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 43-52, March.
- Igarashi, Yoshiyuki & Coupal, Roger & Finnoff, David & Andersen, Matthew A., 2014. "Economics of Oil and Gas Development in the Presence of Reclamation and Bonding Requirements," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170600, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Alfons Weersink & John R. Livernois & Jason F. Shogren & James S. Shortle, 1998. "Economic Instruments and Environmental Policy in Agriculture," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 24(3), pages 309-327, September.
- Perrings, Charles, 2001. "The economics of biological invasions," Land Use and Water Resources Research, University of Newcastle upon Tyne, Centre for Land Use and Water Resources Research, vol. 1.
- Ben White & Graeme J. Doole & David J. Pannell & Veronique Florec, 2012.
"Optimal environmental policy design for mine rehabilitation and pollution with a risk of non‐compliance owing to firm insolvency,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 56(2), pages 280-301, April.
- White, Ben & Doole, Graeme J. & Pannell, David J. & Florec, Veronique, 2012. "Optimal environmental policy design for mine rehabilitation and pollution with a risk of non-compliance owing to firm insolvency," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 56(2), June.
- Watzold, Frank, 2000. "Efficiency and applicability of economic concepts dealing with environmental risk and ignorance," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 299-311, May.
- Ben White, 2015. "Do control rights determine the optimal extension of liability to investors? The case of environmental policy for mines," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 26-52, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:1:y:1989:i:1:p:95-110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.