The reliance of northern economies on southern biodiversity: biodiversity as information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kamien,Morton I. & Schwartz,Nancy L., 1982. "Market Structure and Innovation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521293853, April.
- Kenneth Arrow, 1962. "Economic Welfare and the Allocation of Resources for Invention," NBER Chapters,in: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity: Economic and Social Factors, pages 609-626 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kohn, Robert E., 1999. "Thresholds and complementarities in an economic model of preserving and conserving biodiversity," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 151-172, June.
- Deke, Oliver, 2004. "Der Preis des "Grünen Goldes": Informationen und Informationsdefizite über den Marktwert genetischer Ressourcen," Kiel Working Papers 1233, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Rupert Gatti & Timo Goeschl & Ben Groom & Timothy Swanson, 2011. "The Biodiversity Bargaining Problem," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 48(4), pages 609-628, April.
- Tim Swanson & Ben Groom, 2012.
"Regulating global biodiversity: what is the problem?,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 28(1), pages 114-138, Spring.
- Tim Swanson & Ben Groom, 2012. "Regulating Global Biodiversity: What is the Problem?," Working Papers 2012.31, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Amitrajeet A. Batabyal & Peter Nijkamp, 2013.
"Biodiversity Prospecting over Time and under Uncertainty: A Theory of Sorts,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
13-163/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Amit Batabyal & Peter Nijkamp, 2014. "Biodiversity Prospecting Over Time and Under Uncertainty: A Theory of Sorts," ERSA conference papers ersa14p901, European Regional Science Association.
- Oliver Fromm, 2000. "Ecological Structure and Functions of Biodiversity as Elements of Its Total Economic Value," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 16(3), pages 303-328, July.
- Tapio Palokangas, 2017. "Regulation versus subsidies in conservation with a self-interested policy maker," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 19(1), pages 183-196, January.
- Gowdy, John M. & Ferreri Carbonell, Ada, 1999. "Toward consilience between biology and economics: the contribution of Ecological Economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 337-348, June.
- Richerzhagen, Carmen & Holm-Mueller, Karin, 2005. "The effectiveness of access and benefit sharing in Costa Rica: implications for national and international regimes," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 445-460, June.
- Swanson, Timothy, 1997. "The Management of Genetic Resources for Agriculture: Ecology and Information, Externalities and Policies," 1997 Conference, August 10-16, 1997, Sacramento, California 197041, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Achim Lerch, 1998. "Property Rights and Biodiversity," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 285-304, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:17:y:1996:i:1:p:1-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.