Referral, enrollment, and completion in developmental education sequences in community colleges
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kane, Thomas J & Rouse, Cecilia Elena, 1995. "Labor-Market Returns to Two- and Four-Year College," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(3), pages 600-614, June.
- Juan Carlos Calcagno & Bridget Terry Long, 2008. "The Impact of Postsecondary Remediation Using a Regression Discontinuity Approach: Addressing Endogenous Sorting and Noncompliance," NBER Working Papers 14194, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patrick Royston, 2004. "Multiple imputation of missing values," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 4(3), pages 227-241, September.
- Manski, Charles F., 1989. "Schooling as experimentation: a reappraisal of the postsecondary dropout phenomenon," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 305-312, August.
- W. Norton Grubb, 1993. "The Varied Economic Returns to Postsecondary Education: New Evidence from the Class of 1972," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 28(2), pages 365-382.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vi-Nhuan Le & Louis T. Mariano & Susannah Faxon-Mills, 2016. "Can College Outreach Programs Improve College Readiness? The Case of the College Bound, St. Louis Program," Research in Higher Education, Springer;Association for Institutional Research, vol. 57(3), pages 261-287, May.
- Lindsay C. Page & Judith Scott-Clayton, 2015. "Improving College Access in the United States: Barriers and Policy Responses," NBER Working Papers 21781, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Page, Lindsay C. & Scott-Clayton, Judith, 2016. "Improving college access in the United States: Barriers and policy responses," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 4-22.
- Tatiana Melguizo & Johannes M. Bos & Federick Ngo & Nicholas Mills & George Prather, 2016. "Using a Regression Discontinuity Design to Estimate the Impact of Placement Decisions in Developmental Math," Research in Higher Education, Springer;Association for Institutional Research, vol. 57(2), pages 123-151, March.
- James E. Rosenbaum & Kelly Iwanaga Becker & Kennan A. Cepa & Claudia E. Zapata-Gietl, 2016. "Turning the Question Around: Do Colleges Fail to Meet Students’ Expectations?," Research in Higher Education, Springer;Association for Institutional Research, vol. 57(5), pages 519-543, August.
- Judith Scott-Clayton & Peter M. Crosta & Clive R. Belfield, 2012. "Improving the Targeting of Treatment: Evidence from College Remediation," NBER Working Papers 18457, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsDevelopmental education Community college;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoedu:v:29:y:2010:i:2:p:255-270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev .