Intensity-based framework and penalty formulation of optimal stopping problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- McConnell, John J & Singh, Manoj, 1994. " Rational Prepayments and the Valuation of Collateralized Mortgage Obligations," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(3), pages 891-921, July.
- Alex Szimayer, 2005. "Valuation of American options in the presence of event risk," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 89-107, January.
- Yongheng Deng & John M. Quigley & Robert Van Order, 2000.
"Mortgage Terminations, Heterogeneity and the Exercise of Mortgage Options,"
Econometric Society, vol. 68(2), pages 275-308, March.
- Yongheng Deng & John M. Quigley & Robert Van Order, "undated". "Mortgage Terminations, Heterogeneity and the Exercise of Mortgage Options," Zell/Lurie Center Working Papers 322, Wharton School Samuel Zell and Robert Lurie Real Estate Center, University of Pennsylvania.
- Deng, Yongheng & Quigley, John M. & Van Order, Robert, 1999. "Mortgage Terminations, Heterogeneity, and the Exercise of Mortgage Options," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt96r560pg, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Schwartz, Eduardo S & Torous, Walter N, 1992. "Prepayment, Default, and the Valuation of Mortgage Pass-through Securities," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 65(2), pages 221-239, April.
- Stanton, Richard, 1995. "Rational Prepayment and the Valuation Mortgage-Backed Securities," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 8(3), pages 677-708.
- Min Dai & Yue Kwok, 2005. "Optimal policies of call with notice period requirement," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 12(4), pages 353-373, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:ijtafx:v:20:y:2017:i:08:n:s0219024917500509 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dai, Min & Keppo, Jussi & Maull, Tim, 2015. "Hiring, firing, and relocation under employment protection," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 55-81.
- Min Dai & Yue Kuen Kwok & Jianping Zong, 2008. "Guaranteed Minimum Withdrawal Benefit In Variable Annuities," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(4), pages 595-611.
- Kamille Sofie Tågholt Gad & Jesper Lund Pedersen, 2015. "Rationality Parameter for Exercising American Put," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(2), pages 1-9, May.
- Lei, Yaoting & Xu, Jing, 2015. "Costly arbitrage through pairs trading," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 1-19.
- K. Gad & J. L. Pedersen, 2014. "Rationality parameter for exercising American put," Papers 1410.1287, arXiv.org.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:151:y:2011:i:2:d:10.1007_s10957-011-9897-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, He & Huang, Simin & Liu, Zhen & Zheng, Li, 2013. "Optimal tanker chartering decisions with spot freight rate dynamics considerations," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 109-116.
- Li, Jing & Szimayer, Alexander, 2011. "The uncertain mortality intensity framework: Pricing and hedging unit-linked life insurance contracts," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 471-486.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:31:y:2007:i:12:p:3860-3880. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.