The simple analytics of optimal growth with illegal migrants: A clarification
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kenji Kondoh, 2004. "International immigration and economic welfare in an efficiency wage model: The co-existence case of both legal and illegal foreign workers," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(1), pages 1-12, 02.
- Djajic, Slobodan, 1987. "Illegal aliens, unemployment and immigration policy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 235-249, February.
- Ethier, Wilfred J, 1986. "Illegal Immigration," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 258-62, May.
- Marc Chesney & Bharat R. Hazari, 2003. "Illegal Migrants, Tourism And Welfare: A Trade Theoretic Approach," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(3), pages 259-268, October.
- Bond, Eric W. & Chen, Tain-Jy, 1987. "The welfare effects of illegal immigration," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3-4), pages 315-328, November.
- Hazari, Bharat R & Sgro, Pasquale M, 2000. "Illegal Migration, Border Enforcement, and Growth," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(3), pages 258-67, October.
- Hazari, Bharat R. & Sgro, Pasquale M., 2003.
"The simple analytics of optimal growth with illegal migrants,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange)
- Hazari, Bharat R. & Sgro, Pasquale M., 2003. "The simple analytics of optimal growth with illegal migrants," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 141-151, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:30:y:2006:i:12:p:2469-2475. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.