Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu & Pinto, Santiago M., 2017. "Unauthorized immigration and fiscal competition," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 283-305.
- Woodland, Alan D. & Yoshida, Chisato, 2006. "Risk preference, immigration policy and illegal immigration," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 500-513, December.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs & Julda Kielyte, 2016. "Migration to the EU: Social and Macroeconomic Effects on Sending Countries," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2016/09, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Javier Ferri & Antonio G. GÛmez-Plana & Joan MartÌn-Montaner, "undated".
"International inmigration and mobility across sectors: an exploration of alternative scenarios for Spain,"
Studies on the Spanish Economy
- Javier Ferri & Antonio Gómez Gómez-Plana & Joan Martín Montaner, 2001. "International immigration and mobility across sectors: an exploration of alternative scenarios for Spain," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 0116, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Gil Epstein & Shmuel Nitzan, 2006. "The struggle over migration policy," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 19(4), pages 703-723, October.
- Hillman, Arye L. & Weiss, Avi, 1999. "A theory of permissible illegal immigration," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 585-604, November.
- Laixun Zhao & Kenji Kondoh, 2007.
"Temporary and Permanent Immigration under Unionization,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(2), pages 346-358, May.
- Kondoh Kenji, 2004. "Temporary and Permanent Immigration under Unionization," ERSA conference papers ersa04p58, European Regional Science Association.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Sudeshna Bandyopadhyay, 2006. "The role of capital mobility in illegal immigration policy," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 173-189.
- Kenji Kondoh, 2001. "Legal and Illegal Immigration in an Efficiency Wage Model," ERSA conference papers ersa01p133, European Regional Science Association.
- Moy, Hon Man & Yip, Chong K., 2006. "The simple analytics of optimal growth with illegal migrants: A clarification," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 2469-2475, December.
- Theodore Palivos & Chong K. Yip, 2007. "Illegal Immigration in a Heterogeneous Society," Departmental Working Papers _188, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Theodore Palivos, 2009. "Welfare effects of illegal immigration," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 22(1), pages 131-144, January.
- Gaytan-Fregoso, Helena & Lahiri, Sajal, 2000. "Foreign aid and illegal immigration," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 515-527, December.
- Liu, Xiangbo, 2010. "On the macroeconomic and welfare effects of illegal immigration," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2547-2567, December.
- Theodore Palivos & Chong Yip, 2010. "Illegal immigration in a heterogeneous labor market," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 101(1), pages 21-47, September.
- Liu, Xiangbo, 2009. "On the Macroeconomic and Welfare Effects of Illegal Immigration," MPRA Paper 15469, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amin, Mohammad & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2006. "Can guest worker schemes reduce illegal migration ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3828, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:76:y:1986:i:2:p:258-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.