Adaptive expectations coordination in an economy with heterogeneous agents
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Evans George W. & Guesnerie Roger, 1993.
"Rationalizability, Strong Rationality, and Expectational Stability,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 632-646, October.
- Evans, G.W. & Guesnerie, R., 1992. "Rationalizability, Strong Rationality and Expectational Stability," DELTA Working Papers 92-03, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Guesnerie, R., 1993.
"Successes and Failures in Coordinating Expectations,"
DELTA Working Papers
93-08, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Guesnerie, Roger, 1993. "Successes and failures in coordinating expectations," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 243-268, April.
- Jean-Michel Grandmont, 1997.
"Expectations Formation and Stability of Large Socioeconomic Systems,"
97-27, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Jean-Michel Grandmont, 1998. "Expectations Formation and Stability of Large Socioeconomic Systems," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(4), pages 741-782, July.
- GRANDMONT, Jean-Michel, 1997. "Expectations formation and stability of large socioeconomic systems," CORE Discussion Papers 1997088, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Grandmont, Jean-Michel, 1994. "Expectations formation and stability of large socioeconomic systems," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9424, CEPREMAP.
- Brock, W.A. & Hommes, C.H., 1996.
"A Rational Route to Randomness,"
9530r, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Guesnerie, Roger, 1992.
"An Exploration of the Eductive Justifications of the Rational-Expectations Hypothesis,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 82(5), pages 1254-1278, December.
- Guesnerie, R., 1989. "An Exploration of the Eductive Justifications of the Rational Expectations Hypotbesis," DELTA Working Papers 89-24, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Evans, George W. & Honkapohja, Seppo, 1999. "Learning dynamics," Handbook of Macroeconomics, in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 7, pages 449-542 Elsevier.
- Hommes, Cars H., 1998. "On the consistency of backward-looking expectations: The case of the cobweb," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 33(3-4), pages 333-362, January.
- Evans, George W. & Honkapohja, Seppo & Marimon, Ramon, 2001.
"Convergence In Monetary Inflation Models With Heterogeneous Learning Rules,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(01), pages 1-31, February.
- Evans, George W. & Honkapohja, Seppo & Marimon, Ramon, 1996. "Convergence in Monetary Inflation Models with Heterogeneous Learning Rules," CEPR Discussion Papers 1310, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hommes, Cars H., 1991. "Adaptive learning and roads to chaos : The case of the cobweb," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 127-132, June.
- repec:cor:louvrp:-1164 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hommes, Cars H., 1994. "Dynamics of the cobweb model with adaptive expectations and nonlinear supply and demand," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 315-335, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:28:y:2003:i:1:p:117-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.