Retirement saving with contribution payments and labor income as a benchmark for investments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Berkelaar, A.B. & Kouwenberg, R.R.P., 2003. "Retirement saving with contribution payments and labor income as a benchmark for investments," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 9946/A, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brennan, Michael J. & Schwartz, Eduardo S. & Lagnado, Ronald, 1997. "Strategic asset allocation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(8-9), pages 1377-1403, June.
- Merton, Robert C., 1971.
"Optimum consumption and portfolio rules in a continuous-time model,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 373-413, December.
- R. C. Merton, 1970. "Optimum Consumption and Portfolio Rules in a Continuous-time Model," Working papers 58, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Bawa, Vijay S. & Lindenberg, Eric B., 1977. "Abstract: Capital Market Equilibrium in a Mean-Lower Partial Moment Framework," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(04), pages 635-635, November.
- O'Brien, Thomas, 1987. "A two-parameter family of pension contribution functions and stochastic optimization," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 129-134, April.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 2011.
"Lifetime Portfolio Selection by Dynamic Stochastic Programming,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: THE KELLY CAPITAL GROWTH INVESTMENT CRITERION THEORY and PRACTICE, chapter 31, pages 465-472
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Samuelson, Paul A, 1969. "Lifetime Portfolio Selection by Dynamic Stochastic Programming," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(3), pages 239-246, August.
- Haberman, Steven & Sung, Joo-Ho, 1994. "Dynamic approaches to pension funding," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2-3), pages 151-162, December.
- Nicholas Barberis, 2000. "Investing for the Long Run when Returns Are Predictable," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(1), pages 225-264, February.
- Hakansson, Nils H, 1969. "Optimal Investment and Consumption Strategies under Risk, an Uncertain Lifetime, and Insurance," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 10(3), pages 443-466, October.
- repec:spr:compst:v:50:y:1999:i:2:p:219-243 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bawa, Vijay S. & Lindenberg, Eric B., 1977. "Capital market equilibrium in a mean-lower partial moment framework," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 189-200, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iqbal Owadally, 2014. "Tail risk in pension funds: an analysis using ARCH models and bilinear processes," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 301-331, August.
- Hernán Rincón-Castro & Martha Elena Delgado-Rojas, 2018. "¿Cuánto tributan efectivamente el consumo, el trabajo y el capital en Colombia?," Borradores de Economia 1041, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Jules H. van Binsbergen & Michael W. Brandt, 2007. "Optimal Asset Allocation in Asset Liability Management," NBER Working Papers 12970, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ayşegül İşcanog̃lu-Çekiç, 2016. "An Optimal Turkish Private Pension Plan with a Guarantee Feature," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(3), pages 1-12, June.
- Josa-Fombellida, Ricardo & Rincón-Zapatero, Juan Pablo, 2012. "Stochastic pension funding when the benefit and the risky asset follow jump diffusion processes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(2), pages 404-413.
- Gupta, Aparna & Li, Lepeng, 2007. "Integrating long-term care insurance purchase decisions with saving and investment for retirement," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 362-381, November.
- Gabay, Daniel & Grasselli, Martino, 2012. "Fair demographic risk sharing in defined contribution pension systems," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 657-669.
More about this item
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:27:y:2003:i:6:p:1069-1097. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.