Interpolating exogenous variables in continuous time dynamic models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robinson, Peter M., 1992. "Continuous Time Econometric Modelling A.R. Bergstrom Oxford University Press, 1991," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(04), pages 571-579, December.
- Phillips, P C B, 1974. "The Estimation of Some Continuous Time Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(5), pages 803-823, September.
- Bergstrom, A.R., 1984. "Continuous time stochastic models and issues of aggregation over time," Handbook of Econometrics,in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 20, pages 1145-1212 Elsevier.
- Bergstrom, A. R., 1986. "The Estimation of Open Higher-Order Continuous Time Dynamic Models with Mixed Stock and Flow Data," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(03), pages 350-373, December.
- Bergstrom, A.R., 1997. "Gaussian Estimation of Mixed-Order Continuous-Time Dynamic Models with Unobservable Stochastic Trends from Mixed Stock and Flow Data," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(04), pages 467-505, August.
- Harvey, A. C. & Stock, James H., 1985. "The Estimation of Higher-Order Continuous Time Autoregressive Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 97-117, April.
- Chambers, Marcus J., 1991. "Discrete Models for Estimating General Linear Continuous Time Systems," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(04), pages 531-542, December.
- Phillips, P C B, 1991.
"Error Correction and Long-Run Equilibrium in Continuous Time,"
Econometric Society, vol. 59(4), pages 967-980, July.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1988. "Error Correction and Long Run Equilibrium in Continuous Time," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 882R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jul 1989.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "PHILLIPSHANNAN: RATS procedure to compute Phillips-Hannan Efficient estimator for multivariate regressions," Statistical Software Components RTS00158, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Bergstrom, A. R. & Nowman, K. B. & Wandasiewicz, S., 1994. "Monetary and fiscal policy in a second-order continuous time macroeconometric model of the United Kingdom," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 18(3-4), pages 731-761.
- McCrorie, J. Roderick, 2000. "Deriving The Exact Discrete Analog Of A Continuous Time System," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(06), pages 998-1015, December.
- Zadrozny, Peter, 1988. "Gaussian Likelihood of Continuous-Time ARMAX Models When Data Are Stocks and Flows at Different Frequencies," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(01), pages 108-124, April.
- Nowman, K. Ben, 1991. "Open Higher Order Continuous-Time Dynamic Model with Mixed Stock and Flow Data and Derivatives of Exogenous Variables," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(03), pages 404-408, September.
- Bergstrom, Albert Rex, 1983. "Gaussian Estimation of Structural Parameters in Higher Order Continuous Time Dynamic Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(1), pages 117-152, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. McCrorie, 2002. "The Likelihood of the Parameters of a Continuous Time Vector Autoregressive Model," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 273-286, October.
- Chambers, MJ & McCrorie, JR & Thornton, MA, 2017. "Continuous Time Modelling Based on an Exact Discrete Time Representation," Economics Discussion Papers 20497, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Michael A. Thornton & Marcus J. Chambers, 2013. "Temporal aggregation in macroeconomics," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Empirical Macroeconomics, chapter 13, pages 289-310 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Michael A. Thornton & Marcus J. Chambers, 2013. "Continuous-time autoregressive moving average processes in discrete time: representation and embeddability," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(5), pages 552-561, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:25:y:2001:i:9:p:1399-1427. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.