The Likelihood of the Parameters of a Continuous Time Vector Autoregressive Model
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 5 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/mathematics/probability/journal/11203/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Grossman, S J & Melino, Angelo & Shiller, Robert J, 1987.
"Estimating the Continuous-Time Consumption-Based Asset-Pricing Model,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 5(3), pages 315-27, July.
- Sanford J. Grossman & Angelo Melino & Robert J. Shiller, 1985. "Estimating the Continuous Time Consumption Based Asset Pricing Model," NBER Working Papers 1643, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1988.
"Error Correction and Long Run Equilibrium in Continuous Time,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
882R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jul 1989.
- Phillips, P C B, 1991. "Error Correction and Long-Run Equilibrium in Continuous Time," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(4), pages 967-80, July.
- Roderick McCrorie, J., 2001. "Interpolating exogenous variables in continuous time dynamic models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1399-1427, September.
- Bergstrom, Albert Rex, 1983. "Gaussian Estimation of Structural Parameters in Higher Order Continuous Time Dynamic Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(1), pages 117-52, January.
- Chambers, Marcus J., 1999. "Discrete time representation of stationary and non-stationary continuous time systems," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 619-639, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sistpr:v:5:y:2002:i:3:p:273-286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.