Gaussian Estimation of Mixed-Order Continuous-Time Dynamic Models with Unobservable Stochastic Trends from Mixed Stock and Flow Data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Theodore Simos, 2008. "The exact discrete model of a system of linear stochastic differential equations driven by fractional noise," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(6), pages 1019-1031, November.
- Russel Cooper & Kieran P. Donaghy, 2000. "Risk and Growth: Theoretical Relationships and Preliminary Estimates for South Africa," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0527, Econometric Society.
- Lorenzo Boldrini, 2015. "Forecasting the Global Mean Sea Level, a Continuous-Time State-Space Approach," CREATES Research Papers 2015-40, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Joanne S. Ercolani, 2007. "Cyclical Trends in Continuous Time Models," Discussion Papers 07-13, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Chambers, Marcus J., 1999. "Discrete time representation of stationary and non-stationary continuous time systems," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 619-639, February.
- Maria Enescu & Marian Enescu, 2009. "Macroeconomic Modeling to Analyze the Development of Investments in Romania in the Transition," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 9(3), pages 269-276.
- McCrorie, J. Roderick & Chambers, Marcus J., 2006.
"Granger causality and the sampling of economic processes,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 132(2), pages 311-336, June.
- McCrorie, J.R. & Chambers, M.J., 2004. "Granger Causality and the Sampling of Economic Processes," Discussion Paper 2004-39, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:eee:dyncon:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:48-65 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chambers, MJ & McCrorie, JR & Thornton, MA, 2017. "Continuous Time Modelling Based on an Exact Discrete Time Representation," Economics Discussion Papers 20497, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Jewitt, Giles & Roderick McCrorie, J., 2005. "Computing estimates of continuous time macroeconometric models on the basis of discrete data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 397-416, April.
- Roderick McCrorie, J., 2001. "Interpolating exogenous variables in continuous time dynamic models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1399-1427, September.
- Byers, S. L. & Nowman, K. B., 1998. "Forecasting U.K. and U.S. interest rates using continuous time term structure models," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 191-206.
- Michael A. Thornton & Marcus J. Chambers, 2013. "Temporal aggregation in macroeconomics," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Empirical Macroeconomics, chapter 13, pages 289-310 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Chambers, M.J. & McCrorie, J.R., 2004. "Frequency Domain Gaussian Estimation of Temporally Aggregated Cointegrated Systems," Discussion Paper 2004-40, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Thornton, Michael A. & Chambers, Marcus J., 2017.
"Continuous time ARMA processes: Discrete time representation and likelihood evaluation,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 48-65.
- Michael Thornton & Marcus Chambers, 2016. "Continuous Time ARMA Processes: Discrete Time Representation and Likelihood Evaluation," Discussion Papers 16/10, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Chambers, Marcus J. & Roderick McCrorie, J., 2007. "Frequency domain estimation of temporally aggregated Gaussian cointegrated systems," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 1-29, January.
- Michael A. Thornton & Marcus J. Chambers, 2013. "Continuous-time autoregressive moving average processes in discrete time: representation and embeddability," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(5), pages 552-561, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:13:y:1997:i:04:p:467-505_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.