Inflation and income inequality: A shopping-time approach
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- By Ales BulÌr, 2001.
"Income Inequality: Does Inflation Matter?,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 48(1), pages 1-5.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1995.
"Adoption of financial technologies: Implications for money demand and monetary policy,"
Economics Working Papers
134, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1996. "Adoption of Financial Technologies: Implications for Money Demand and Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 5504, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mulligan, Casey B & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1996. "Adoption of Financial Technologies: Implications for Money Demand and Monetary Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 1358, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rubens Penha Cysne, 2001.
"Divisia Index, Inflation and Welfare,"
Anais do XXIX Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 29th Brazilian Economics Meeting]
020, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Christina D. Romer & David Romer, 1999.
"Monetary policy and the well-being of the poor,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q I, pages 21-49.
- Christina D. Romer & David Romer, 1998. "Monetary policy and the well-being of the poor," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 159-201.
- Easterly, William & Fischer, Stanley, 2001.
"Inflation and the Poor,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 33(2), pages 160-178, May.
- Cysne, Rubens Penha, 2002. "A note on the integrability of partial-equilibrium measures of the welfare costs of inflation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(12), pages 2357-2363.
- Robert E. Lucas, Jr., 2000. "Inflation and Welfare," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(2), pages 247-274, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:78:y:2005:i:2:p:516-528. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.