Inflation and income inequality: A shopping-time approach
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ales Bulir, 1998.
"Income Inequality; Does Inflation Matter?,"
IMF Working Papers
98/7, International Monetary Fund.
- Cysne, Rubens P, 2003.
" Divisia Index, Inflation, and Welfare,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 35(2), pages 221-38, April.
- Rubens Penha Cysne, 2001. "Divisia Index, Inflation and Welfare," Anais do XXIX Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 29th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 020, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Christina D. Romer & David Romer, 1998.
"Monetary policy and the well-being of the poor,"
Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole,
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 159-201.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1996.
"Adoption of Financial Technologies: Implications for Money Demand and Monetary Policy,"
NBER Working Papers
5504, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1995. "Adoption of financial technologies: Implications for money demand and monetary policy," Economics Working Papers 134, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Mulligan, Casey B & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1996. "Adoption of Financial Technologies: Implications for Money Demand and Monetary Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 1358, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Easterly, William & Fischer, Stanley, 2000.
"Inflation and the poor,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2335, The World Bank.
- Robert E. Lucas, Jr., 2000. "Inflation and Welfare," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(2), pages 247-274, March.
- Cysne, Rubens Penha, 2002. "A note on the integrability of partial-equilibrium measures of the welfare costs of inflation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(12), pages 2357-2363.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:78:y:2005:i:2:p:516-528. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.