Inflation and income inequality: A shopping-time approach
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cysne, Rubens P, 2003.
" Divisia Index, Inflation, and Welfare,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 35(2), pages 221-38, April.
- Rubens Penha Cysne, 2001. "Divisia Index, Inflation and Welfare," Anais do XXIX Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 29th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 020, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Robert E. Lucas, Jr., 2000. "Inflation and Welfare," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(2), pages 247-274, March.
- Christina D. Romer & David H. Romer, 1998.
"Monetary Policy and the Well-Being of the Poor,"
NBER Working Papers
6793, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christina D. Romer & David Romer, 1999. "Monetary policy and the well-being of the poor," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q I, pages 21-49.
- Christina D. Romer & David Romer, 1998. "Monetary policy and the well-being of the poor," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 159-201.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1996.
"Adoption of Financial Technologies: Implications for Money Demand and Monetary Policy,"
NBER Working Papers
5504, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mulligan, Casey B & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1996. "Adoption of Financial Technologies: Implications for Money Demand and Monetary Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 1358, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1995. "Adoption of financial technologies: Implications for money demand and monetary policy," Economics Working Papers 134, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Ales Bulir, 1998.
"Income Inequality; Does Inflation Matter?,"
IMF Working Papers
98/7, International Monetary Fund.
- Cysne, Rubens Penha, 2002. "A note on the integrability of partial-equilibrium measures of the welfare costs of inflation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(12), pages 2357-2363.
- Easterly, William & Fischer, Stanley, 2000.
"Inflation and the poor,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2335, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:78:y:2005:i:2:p:516-528. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.