Prenatal care and pregnancy outcome in Cebu, Philippines
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Liu, Hong & Fang, Hai & Zhao, Zhong, 2013.
"Urban–rural disparities of child health and nutritional status in China from 1989 to 2006,"
Economics & Human Biology,
Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 294-309.
- Liu, Hong & Fang, Hai & Zhao, Zhong, 2012. "Urban-Rural Disparities of Child Health and Nutritional Status in China from 1989 to 2006," IZA Discussion Papers 6528, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ana I. Balsa & Patricia Triunfo, 2012. "The Effectiveness of Prenatal Care in a Low Income Population: A Panel Data Approach," Documentos de Trabajo/Working Papers 1204, Facultad de Ciencias Empresariales y Economia. Universidad de Montevideo..
- Kozhimannil, Katy Backes & Valera, Madeleine R. & Adams, Alyce S. & Ross-Degnan, Dennis, 2009. "The population-level impacts of a national health insurance program and franchise midwife clinics on achievement of prenatal and delivery care standards in the Philippines," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 55-64, September.
- Habibov, Nazim N. & Fan, Lida, 2011. "Does prenatal healthcare improve child birthweight outcomes in Azerbaijan? Results of the national Demographic and Health Survey," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 56-65, January.
- Popkin, Barry M. & Horton, Susan & Kim, Soowon, 2001. "The nutritional transition and diet-related chronic diseases in Asia," FCND discussion papers 105, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Popkin, Barry M. & Horton, Susan & Kim, Soowon, 2001. "The nutritional transition and diet-related chronic diseases in Asia," FCND briefs 105, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Higgins, Paul A & Alderman, Harold & DEC, 1992. "Labor and women's nutrition : a study of energy expenditure, fertility, and nutritional status in Ghana," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1009, The World Bank.
- Arrieta, Alejandro & García-Prado, Ariadna & Guillén, Jorge, 2011. "The Private Health Care Sector and the Provision of Prenatal Care Services in Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 579-587, April.
- Alejandro Arrieta & Ariadna García Prado & Jorge Guillén, 2009. "The Private Health Care Sector and the Provision of Prenatal Care Services in Latin America," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 9335, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Adjiwanou, Vissého & LeGrand, Thomas, 2013. "Does antenatal care matter in the use of skilled birth attendance in rural Africa: A multi-country analysis," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 26-34.
- Todd Jewell & Patricia Triunfo & Rafael Aguirre, 2004. "Impacto de los cuidados Prenatales en el Peso al Nacer: El Caso del Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0704, Department of Economics - dECON.
- R. Todd Jewell & Patricia Triunfo, 2006. "The impact of prenatal care on birthweight: the case of Uruguay," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(11), pages 1245-1250.
- Ana Inés Balsa & Patricia Triunfo, 2012. "¿Son los cuidados prenatales efectivos? Un enfoque con datos individuales de panel," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0612, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Harold Alderman, 1990. "Pobreza y Desnutrición, ¿Cuán Estrecha es la Relación?," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 27(81), pages 151-166.
- Alderman, Harold & Garcia, Marito, 1992. "Food security and health security : explaining the levels of nutrition in Pakistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 865, The World Bank.
- Alderman, Harold & Garcia, Marito, 1993. "Poverty, household food security, and nutrition in rural Pakistan:," Research reports 96, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- R. Todd Jewell & Patricia Triunfo, 2006. "Bajo peso al nacer en Uruguay: implicaciones para las políticas de salud," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1706, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Hindman Persson, Therése, 2001. "Women's Health Choices and the Effects on Child Health," Working Papers 2001:7, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 14 Jun 2001.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:30:y:1989:i:2:p:241-272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed