Impacto de los cuidados Prenatales en el Peso al Nacer: El Caso del Uruguay
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Currie, Janet & Grogger, Jeffrey, 2002.
"Medicaid expansions and welfare contractions: offsetting effects on prenatal care and infant health?,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 313-335, March.
- Janet Currie & Jeffrey Grogger, 2000. "Medicaid Expansions and Welfare Contractions: Offsetting Effects on Prenatal Care and Infant Health?," NBER Working Papers 7667, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kai Li & Dale J. Poirier, 2003. "Bayesian analysis of an econometric model of birth inputs and outputs," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 16(3), pages 597-625, August.
- Grossman, Michael, 1972. "On the Concept of Health Capital and the Demand for Health," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(2), pages 223-255, March-Apr.
- Mark R. Rosenzweig & T. Paul Schultz, 1982. "The Behavior of Mothers as Inputs to Child Health: The Determinants of Birth Weight, Gestation, and Rate of Fetal Growth," NBER Chapters,in: Economic Aspects of Health, pages 53-92 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Li, Kai & Poirier, Dale J., 2003. "An econometric model of birth inputs and outputs for Native Americans," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 337-361, April.
- Guilkey, David K. & Popkin, Barry M. & Akin, John S. & Wong, Emelita L., 1989. "Prenatal care and pregnancy outcome in Cebu, Philippines," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 241-272, April.
- Grossman, Michael & Joyce, Theodore J, 1990.
"Unobservables, Pregnancy Resolutions, and Birth Weight Production Functions in New York City,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 983-1007, October.
- Michael Grossman & Theodore J. Joyce, 1988. "Unobservables, Pregnancy Resolutions, and Birthweight Production Functions in New York City," NBER Working Papers 2746, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1994:84:9:1414-1420_1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mark R. Rosenzweig & T. Paul Schultz, 1988. "The Stability of Household Production Technology: A Replication," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 23(4), pages 535-549.
- Theodore Joyce & Michael Grossman, 1990. "Pregnancy wantedness and the early initiation of prenatal care," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 27(1), pages 1-17, February.
- W. Frisbie & Douglas Forbes & Starling Pullum, 1996. "Compromised birth outcomes and infant mortality among racial and ethnic groups," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 33(4), pages 469-481, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Todd Jewell & Patricia Triunfo & Rafael Aguirre, 2004. "Los Factores de Riesgo y el Peso al Nacer en el Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1304, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Marcelo Bérgolo & Martín Leites & Gonzalo Salas, 2006. "Privaciones nutricionales : su vínculo con la pobreza y el ingreso monetario," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 06-03, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-01 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ude:wpaper:0704. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrea Doneschi) or (Héctor Pastori). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/derauuy.html .