A comparative study of child welfare systems: Abstract orientations and concrete results
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Esping-Andersen, Gosta, 1999. "Social Foundations of Postindustrial Economies," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198742005.
- *Unicef, 2007. "Child Poverty in Perspective: An overview of child well-being in rich countries," Papers inreca07/19, Innocenti Report Card.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bywaters, Paul & Brady, Geraldine & Sparks, Tim & Bos, Elizabeth & Bunting, Lisa & Daniel, Brigid & Featherstone, Brid & Morris, Kate & Scourfield, Jonathan, 2015. "Exploring inequities in child welfare and child protection services: Explaining the ‘inverse intervention law’," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 98-105.
- Busschers, Inge & van Vugt, E.S. & Stams, G.J.J.M., 2016. "Case management for child protection services: A multi-level evaluation study," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 169-177.
- Venables, Jemma & Healy, Karen & Harrison, Gai, 2015. "From investigation to collaboration: Practitioner perspectives on the transition phase of parental agreements," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 9-16.
- Garcia Quiroga, Manuela & Hamilton-Giachritsis, Catherine, 2014. "“In the name of the children”: Public policies for children in out-of-home care in Chile. Historical review, present situation and future challenges," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 422-430.
- Adema, Willem, 2012. "Setting the scene: The mix of family policy objectives and packages across the OECD," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 487-498.
More about this item
KeywordsOut-of-home placement; Child protection; Family service; Child development; Child abuse; Reporting;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:34:y:2012:i:3:p:532-536. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .