Engaging parents in parenting programs: Lessons from research and practice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan Bradshaw & Petra Hoelscher & Dominic Richardson, 2007. "An Index of Child Well-being in the European Union," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 80(1), pages 133-177, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Axford, Nick & Morpeth, Louise, 2013. "Evidence-based programs in children's services: A critical appraisal," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 268-277.
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:85:y:2018:i:c:p:127-136 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pal:eurjdr:v:29:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1057_s41287-017-0103-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Smallegange, E.S. & Hermanns, J.M.A. & Oort, F.J., 2016. "Evaluating the effectiveness of combining Home-Start and Triple P parenting support in the Netherlands," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 178-186.
- Stahlschmidt, Mary Jo & Threlfall, Jennifer & Seay, Kristen D. & Lewis, Ericka M. & Kohl, Patricia L., 2013. "Recruiting fathers to parenting programs: Advice from dads and fatherhood program providers," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 1734-1741.
More about this item
KeywordsParent engagement; Parenting programs; Enrollment; Attendance; Recruitment; Retention;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:34:y:2012:i:10:p:2061-2071. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.