Probabilistic wind speed forecasting using Bayesian model averaging with truncated normal components
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gneiting, Tilmann & Larson, Kristin & Westrick, Kenneth & Genton, Marc G. & Aldrich, Eric, 2006. "Calibrated Probabilistic Forecasting at the Stateline Wind Energy Center: The Regime-Switching SpaceTime Method," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 968-979, September.
- Lee, Gyemin & Scott, Clayton, 2012. "EM algorithms for multivariate Gaussian mixture models with truncated and censored data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(9), pages 2816-2829.
- Sloughter, J. McLean & Gneiting, Tilmann & Raftery, Adrian E., 2010. "Probabilistic Wind Speed Forecasting Using Ensembles and Bayesian Model Averaging," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 105(489), pages 25-35.
- Thordis L. Thorarinsdottir & Tilmann Gneiting, 2010. "Probabilistic forecasts of wind speed: ensemble model output statistics by using heteroscedastic censored regression," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 173(2), pages 371-388.
- Gneiting, Tilmann & Raftery, Adrian E., 2007. "Strictly Proper Scoring Rules, Prediction, and Estimation," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 359-378, March.
- Chen, Shu-Chuan (Grace) & Lindsay, Bruce, 2014. "Improving mixture tree construction using better EM algorithms," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 17-25.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Błażejowski, Marcin & Kwiatkowski, Jacek, 2015.
"Bayesian Model Averaging and Jointness Measures for gretl,"
Journal of Statistical Software,
Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 68(i05).
- Blazejowski, Marcin & Kwiatkowski, Jacek, 2013. "Bayesian Model Averaging and Jointness Measures for gretl," MPRA Paper 44322, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcin Blazejowski & Jacek Kwiatkowski, 2015. "Bayesian Model Averaging and Jointness Measures for gretl," gretl working papers 2, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Wang, Jianzhou & Hu, Jianming, 2015. "A robust combination approach for short-term wind speed forecasting and analysis – Combination of the ARIMA (Autoregressive Integrated Moving Average), ELM (Extreme Learning Machine), SVM (Support Vec," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(P1), pages 41-56.
- Hu, Jianming & Wang, Jianzhou, 2015. "Short-term wind speed prediction using empirical wavelet transform and Gaussian process regression," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(P2), pages 1456-1466.
- Liu, Hui & Tian, Hongqi & Liang, Xifeng & Li, Yanfei, 2015. "New wind speed forecasting approaches using fast ensemble empirical model decomposition, genetic algorithm, Mind Evolutionary Algorithm and Artificial Neural Networks," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 1066-1075.
- repec:bla:jorssc:v:66:y:2017:i:1:p:29-51 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsContinuous ranked probability score; Ensemble calibration; Truncated normal distribution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:75:y:2014:i:c:p:227-238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .